Security Clearance - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Security Clearance skills
95 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and p..
- Human Resources Professional - Freelance, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UKFreelance Human Resource (HR) professional. Experienced in HR support to small and large businesses, organisational change & rationalisation (restructures, redundancy, change management). HR policies..
- Business Analyst (BPM, use cases, UML), Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UKBusiness/Process Analyst with 6 years experience including: requirements gathering, Business Process Re-engineering, functional specifications, database modeling and data analysis. Specialist in UML u..
- DIRECTOR, OUTSOURCED BUSINESS SERVICES, London, Greater London, UKOutsourced support services for Micro Businesses and SMEs in London and the South East, at NEGOTIABLE RATES, depending on type of work. Services include: Employment Tribunal Case Management; Researc..
- Program Manager, Interim Consultant, , Preston, Lancashire, UKWith a broad range of experience at senior manager and director level in successfully leading departments within organisations that face budgetary and clinical challenges I have significantly improved..
Page 1 of 3 Security Clearance - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: