Legally Qualified - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Legally Qualified skills
56 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- consultant specialising in legal issues (non-practising, Perugia, UmbriaItalian/English Translator/Interpretor/Legal Consultant-specialising in IP/English Language Teacher
- Probation office/programmes facilitator, Birmingham, West Midlands, UKI am a highly motivated individual who has worked in a number of different area including law, leisure and entertainment, management aswell as administration and my current role within the criminal ju..
- Lawyer HR Dir. and Board Level Project Manager , Solihull, West Midlands, UKA Lawyer and Human Resource consultant. Formerly HR Director and Legal Director for global mulitnational. Specialisations include contract reviews, employment contracts,redundancies ,disciplinary and ..
- Consultant, Buisness Trouble Shooter , Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, UKConsultant and troubleshooter in the hospitality industry, have succesfully turned buisness around, with research and knowledge of the area, the pub itself, with necotiation mediation and metoring.
- Snr. Desktop Deployment and Medical Application Support, Belvedere, Kent, UKExperiences in the Market Trade Floor, Desktop/2nd Line and Network Support type of roles. I also function in Project Support Roles too. I have the Prince2 Certification and have done the ITIL course...
- Project manager/editor/copywriter, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UKPublisher-level creator of children's books. Skills: new concepts, product design, project management, content, editing, writing and proofreading, commissioning, art direction, production management.
- Quantity Surveyor & Dispute/Claims Specialist, Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK27 years experience in civil engineering & building construction sectors with broad experience including commercial, contracts, claims, disputes, procurement, risk, partnering & contracts training.
Page 1 of 2 Legally Qualified - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: