Talent Management - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Talent Management skills
474 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Learning and Development Specialist, Bristol, Gloucestershire, UKResults orientated individual with a proven track record of professionalism and dedication. Extensive experience in all aspects of training programmes within the corporate sector. A highly motivated, dynamic individual who excels working both independently and in a team. Meticulous attention to detail, proven ability for delivering results.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and psychometric Testing & BPS/HPC member on the register of Expert Witnesses.
- HR Consultant, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UKI am a fully CIPD qualified HR professional, I have worked as part of Senior HR Team's in large organisations, aswell as 'stand alone roles' in SME's. I am a HR genaralist with core skill set that includes employee relations, HR policy, employement legislation, redundancies, workforce planning, absence management, mergers & acquisitions (TUPE), organisation & development and training & development
- Performance and Reward Specialist, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, UKA professional, experienced Performance and Reward Manager with excellent operational skills including job evaluation, salary benchmarking, variable pay design, and linking pay to performance.
- Executive Coach/Relationships Developer - Catalyst, Tonbridge, Kent, UKExecutive Coach & Business Relationships Developer: a "Catalyst" for Leadership encountering change, seeking performance improvement, Client growth and managing talent. Supporting Executive Search in ..
- Facilitator / Coach / Leadership Development, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, UKAn established senior level facilitator and executive coach. Relishes supporting the development of leaders in SME's and Global companies. Accredited to BPS Level A&B, Blanchard Situational Leadership..
- Developer of Leadership Capability, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UKHelps organizations to ensure that they have the right structure, people capabilties and leadership practices to meet their strategic goals. Particular skills in change management and senior manager c..
Page 1 of 12 Talent Management - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: