Talent Management - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Talent Management skills
474 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Emotional intelligence trainer and coach , Bolton, Lancashire, UKQualified Myers-Briggs MBTI (step I and II) and DISC practitioner with a sales and marketing background. Experienced in developing people to develop business through recruitment, leadership and manag..
- Stream Lead Trainer (Contract), Chippenham, Wiltshire, UKA successful L&D consultant with a proven track record of improving organisational performance.Creative, influential, commercially aware and results driven with the ability to build realtionships.
- Lawyer HR Dir. and Board Level Project Manager , Solihull, West Midlands, UKA Lawyer and Human Resource consultant. Formerly HR Director and Legal Director for global mulitnational. Specialisations include contract reviews, employment contracts,redundancies ,disciplinary and ..
- Systems Process Consultant, Dudley, West Midlands, UKConsultant in Systems Process Improvement and Sales and Marketing. Hands on experience having previously been MD of 2 successful startups. Academically well qualified but down to earth and practical.
- Business Programme Manager - HRT, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UKExp project manager who operates at the business end of major technological change programmes within the HR space get things done and realises business benefit and creates value for your organisation.
- Managing Director / Consultant, Hinckley, Leicestershire, UKExpert in recruitment - candidate sourcing, interview & selection, psychometric testing & personality profiling. Also provides consultancy to help clients buy recruitment services cost effectively.
- Interim Project Manager, Hertford, Hertfordshire, UKAn accomplished IT professional with strong business analysis, people and project management skills. PRINCE and DSDM certified. Extensive client facing experience at all levels with a track record of..
- Leadership and Management Training Specialist, Horsham, West SussexJohn Adair Accredited Action Centred Leadership Trainer; People and Management development specialist; Member British Psychological Society; Performance Focussed approach; International Experience; D..
- Workplace Coach & People Developer, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UKExperienced & qualified workplace coach & people developer: 1-1 & team coaching; leadership & management development consultancy & facilitation; coaching & mentoring skills for managers; facilitation ..
- Freelance Training and Development Consultant, Petworth, West Sussex, UKSenior Training and Development consultant with 15 years experience of management development. Creative and professional, known for my ability to identify real needs and produce the right solutions.
- Executive Coach/Relationships Developer - Catalyst, Tonbridge, Kent, UKExecutive Coach & Business Relationships Developer: a "Catalyst" for Leadership encountering change, seeking performance improvement, Client growth and managing talent. Supporting Executive Search in ..
- Performance and Reward Specialist, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, UKA professional, experienced Performance and Reward Manager with excellent operational skills including job evaluation, salary benchmarking, variable pay design, and linking pay to performance.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Professional Trainer & Facilitator, Wokingham, Berkshire, UKTrainer and coach since 1993: Daily rate negotiable, Sales Skills Training, Major Accounts Selling, Sales Leadership and field sales coaching. Technical Writer and Author, Drains up Business Analyst.
- Leadership & Management Area Advisor, Wellingborough, Northants, UKCIPD, NVQ assessor awards, MSc Training & Performance Mngt(HRM) large multinational/multisite organisations design & delivery of L&D solutions in Europe incl Change & Project mngt. 20 yrs experience
- Personal Development Coach, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, UKPassionate about delivering a programme that is inspiring and meets the needs of the client. An innovative approach which is unique and will design training programmes that will far exceed the client’..
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKPossessing a number of demonstrated abilities and achievements within the Training and development industry. Accomplished in optimising department and team potentials whilst developing business ideas..
Page 1 of 12 Talent Management - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: