Construction - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Construction categories
19,750 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Urban Designer, London, Greater London, UKFreelance Urban Designer - Over 4 years experience working in planing, urban design and architecture on innovative high profile schemes in London, Doha, Baku, Lagos, Tirana, Vilnius etc with companies like Dar Al-Handasah Consultants, Studio EgretWest and Gumuchdjian Architects.
- Quantity Surveyor, Widnes, Cheshire, UKA degree trained and experienced Quantity Surveyor with working experience on various Construction and Energy projects with the National Grid (Electricity Alliance), Network Rail, PQS and Main Contractors at Pre Contract, Contract and Post Contract stages. I am a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Senior Quantity Surveyor & Claims Surveyor, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UKChartered Quantity Surveyor and Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators with more than 40 years experience, who has been successfully providing independent quantity surveying and construction claims support services nationally for the past 14 years. (N.B. Hourly rate subject to addition for reasonable overnight expenses where necessary).
- Freelance Lean Practitioner & Value Mgr, Ely, Cambridgeshire, UKI provide value management, lean construction services and technical advice. Over the years I have seen too much waste in abortive projects and contractual disputes, often related to poor definition or indistinct requirements. I now seek to bring about genuine improvement in projects at all stages through the application of lean thinking in design and project delivery.
- Architect/On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor, Leicester, Leicestershire, UKArchitect / On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor. Specializing in all types of residential work - new build, extensions, barn & loft conversions, alterations. Production of SAP calcs and EPC's.
- Site engineer, London, UKAn enthusiastic, dedicated and adaptable freelance site engineer with 14 years experience within a variety of construction environments .Works well under pressure of deadlines. A responsible and committed solutions provider, motivated by a challenge while working accurately and methodically.
- Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UKI am an innovative and dynamic client facing commercial director with 33 years experience, an expert in rail, signalling and construction commercial management with complementary technical knowledge.
- Senior Architect, Belfast, County Antrim, UKChartered Architect with 20 years experience. Principal of own architectural practice for 10 years specialising in residential design and large scale housing development. Expert Witness experience. Listed Building and Conservation experience. Wide experience of multi-storey timber frame construction I am available to work throughout the UK and Ireland, preferrably South East England / London.
- Property Consultant and Project Leader, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UKCreative problem solver; Consultant; Leader of development projects; Asset Manager; Landlord & Tenant; Strategic planner;Asset acquirer; Due diligence; Effective negotiator; Head of Property; MBA; FRI..
Page 1 of 494 Construction - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: