Construction - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Construction categories
19,744 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Associate (Self Employed), Hailsham, East Sussex, UKI act for companies seeking funding (including from Business Angels) and for Investors assessing investment propositions, having direct practical experience in private equity and commercial property.
- Product Designer / 3d CAD Modeller, Plymouth, Devon, UKMy skills are in 3d design, modelling, visualisation, design project management.Experience in design metal casting, fabrication, plastic injection moulding, vac forming, upholstery and rapid prototype
- Retail Facilities / Special Projects / IT / Ideas., Hartlepool, Cleveland, UKFreelance Project Manager with major expertise in Retail and Retail IT. Looking for contract / project work - Will travel.
- Systems Process Consultant, Dudley, West Midlands, UKConsultant in Systems Process Improvement and Sales and Marketing. Hands on experience having previously been MD of 2 successful startups. Academically well qualified but down to earth and practical.
- Senior Architectural Interior Designer, Kent ( London), UKAll stages of Interior Design/Architecture,Includes: Design Brief; Strategic Planning; Design Cost Analysis; Space Planning; Furniture Design; Concept Design; Scheme Design; Detail Design; Constructio..
- Senior Quantity Surveyor & Claims Surveyor, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UKChartered Quantity Surveyor and Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators with more than 40 years experience, who has been successfully providing independent quantity surveying and construction..
- CAD DRAUGHTSMAN / SPACE PLANNER, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UKThe three basic services I provide are space planning, building surveys and a general CAD service, specialising in producing detail and layout drawings for joinery and metalwork manufacturing.
- CAD Designer/ Draughtsman , Bellshill, Lanarkshire, UKA multi-disciplined and qualified computer aided design and draughting specialist seeking new challenges. Over 8 years computer aided draughting and design experience backed by several years’ industri..
- Estimator / Surveyor / Project Manager, Knutsford, Cheshire, UKSenior Estimator / Surveyor and Commercial Manager, M.C.I.O.B. with over 30 years contractors experience. I will maximise your Cashflow & Profitability and help you deliver your projects on time.
- Part II Architect RIBA/Rhino/3Dmax/MAYA, London, Greater London, UKPart II qualified with exceptional strength in CAD/3D modelling,(primarily Rhino + Grasshopper, 3DS MAX, Microstation,Vectorworks and AutoCAD). Capabilities in mathematical computation and parametric ..
- 2D/3D CAD Technician / Engineer, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UK2D/3D CAD Technician/Engineer, good experience in marine design, architectural/engineering surveys and 3D Vis work. 4 years experience with my previous employer before being made redundant in March.
- Interim Operations / Facilities Consultant , Manchester, Lancs, UKSenior Interim Manager / Facilities / Operations Director who, through clear thinking and straight talking, raises the standards of professional practice in pursuit of better business performance.
- Architect + 3D Visualiser+Graphic Design+ freelance + House, Cardiff, UKI am a fully qualified Architect and as such I have architectural skills combined with excellent design/presentation skills. A full professional design service from initial concepts through to working..
- Creative 3d Designer, London, Greater London, UKI am a Creative 3d designer, Technical CAD designer and Graphic designer for interiors, products, fashion, museums & exhibitions, events, and furniture. Prototyping, Construction, Engineering, Design
- Cad Visualiser/ Architectural Technician/, London, Middlesex, UK2d, 3d AutoCAD. Architectural Visualisations with 3ds Max and Photoshop. I have worked as a freelance architectural designer and visualiser for a variety of high profile clients on many different proj..
- Technical Manager / Coordinator, London, Greater London, UKI have extensive experience in the construction industry. I can help find the constraints of a project that will enable concepts to be produced. I have taken numerous projects from this concept stage..
- Architect/CDM Coordinator, Accrington, Lancashire, UKArchitect/CDM Coordinator with wide and extensive experience, UK and Eire (RIAI member) located in Lancashire. Would accept short term/individual commissions to assist practices with an HR 'shortfall'
Page 1 of 494 Construction - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: