Project Consultancy - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Project Consultancy skills
1,727 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- strategic brand & advertising consultant, London, UKBrands, business & cultural change. Client(Unilever)&Ad Agencies(Planning Director)experience. Ad planning skills (strategy,research,comms,wkshop facilitation)UK,USA&Madrid. Psychotherapy training. Ran own brand business.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Digital Project Manager, London, Greater London, UKDigital Project Management: for creative design, print, web and multilingual campaigns; * Joomla CMS development, management, hosting and online marketing * 24/7 Supply of short-run or on demand full colour digital printing from your Acrobat files on digital presses * 24/7 Supply of Large Format Poster printing, finished and mounted to your specification.
- internal auditor, risk management consultant, Hertfordshire, UKAn expert in risk management, management control solutions and internal audit across all business functions. Former international director of internal audit now working with SMEs in UK and overseas.
- Freelance Lean Practitioner & Value Mgr, Ely, Cambridgeshire, UKI provide value management, lean construction services and technical advice. Over the years I have seen too much waste in abortive projects and contractual disputes, often related to poor definition or indistinct requirements. I now seek to bring about genuine improvement in projects at all stages through the application of lean thinking in design and project delivery.
- Freelance Research Analyst | Consultant , Birmingham, West Midlands, UKAs Principal Research Analyst and Director of Ashgate Research Ltd, I offer clients professional and flexible services in the areas of research and evaluations, also fieldwork and consultancy.
- PROJECT/PROGRAMME DIRECTOR/MANAGER, Hertford, Hertfordshire, UKExperienced, PROJECT/PROGRAMME DIRECTOR, leading successful & productive teams to complete re/development & reg' projects on time & in budget. Key strengths are defining & developing project requirements, budgets & programmes, for a diverse & complex range of projects interfacing with Chief Exec's, Elected Members, Head teachers, College Principals, Uni' Vice Chancellors & Estates Directors.
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Entrepreneur and business advisor, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UKA business advisor specialising in business planning, product development and fund raising for high growth start-ups. In addition to providing hands on business advice to hundreds of companies, I als..
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- Project and Contract Management Consultant, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, UKExperienced management consultant with expertise encompassing negotiating, procurement and commercial management in the public sector (especially rail); accustomed to project management (PRINCE 2)
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- Project Manager - Retail Interior refit & 3d Cad, Broadstairs, Kent, UKProject manager with 30 years experience in the shopfitting industry. Prince2 Practitioner - SMSTS - 1st aid. Projects delivered on time and to budget. Surveys & Vectorworks CAD design service offered
Page 1 of 44 Project Consultancy - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: