Project Consultancy - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Project Consultancy skills
1,727 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Process Improvement Specialist, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, UKVery experienced process improvement specialist. Telecomms and IT. Nimbus accredited process consultant. Mapping, lean design and transformation skills. IT service delivery specialist. ITIL qualified.
- Business Programme Manager - HRT, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UKExp project manager who operates at the business end of major technological change programmes within the HR space get things done and realises business benefit and creates value for your organisation.
- Stream Lead Trainer (Contract), Chippenham, Wiltshire, UKA successful L&D consultant with a proven track record of improving organisational performance.Creative, influential, commercially aware and results driven with the ability to build realtionships.
- Chartered Statistician, Bath, Bath And North East Somerset, UKStatistical consultant with 17 yrs experience of delivering data analysis & training solutions in a wide variety of industries. My skill is in making statistics simple and easy to understand with any ..
- Managing Director / Consultant, Hinckley, Leicestershire, UKExpert in recruitment - candidate sourcing, interview & selection, psychometric testing & personality profiling. Also provides consultancy to help clients buy recruitment services cost effectively.
- Independent Strategic Management Consultant., Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UKConsultant. 15+ successful yrs in FMCG Senior Management, Strategy, Training & Sales. Can deliver sales advantage through performance insight, planning, training & analysis. Also NPD launch experience
- Public / Third Sector Consultant, Reading, BerkshireFellow: Chartered Mgt Inst & Inst of Leadership & Mgt. 20+ yrs working w/ public sector, community & voluntary groups, n-f-p organisations & social enterprises. Research, training, project management,..
- IT Consultant / IT Manager, Maidenhead, BerkshireIT professional with 12 years experience in IT management, implementation, support and web management. Also web content editing at market rates. 1st class BSc hons and highly reliable. Ad hoc work OK.
- Freelance IT trainer and consultant, Twickenham, Middlesex, UKI provide training and consultancy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project; also Crystal Reports, Internet searching, Train the Trainer courses. All courses can be tailor-made.
- PRINCE2-certified IT PROJECT MANAGER , Dereham, Norfolk, UKVersatile and successful PRINCE2-certified IT PROJECT MANAGER with a wealth of technical and commercial skills acquired in a wide range of demanding environments. 20 years of commercial IT experience.
- Lawyer HR Dir. and Board Level Project Manager , Solihull, West Midlands, UKA Lawyer and Human Resource consultant. Formerly HR Director and Legal Director for global mulitnational. Specialisations include contract reviews, employment contracts,redundancies ,disciplinary and ..
- Human Resources Professional - Freelance, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UKFreelance Human Resource (HR) professional. Experienced in HR support to small and large businesses, organisational change & rationalisation (restructures, redundancy, change management). HR policies..
- Interim Project Manager, Hertford, Hertfordshire, UKAn accomplished IT professional with strong business analysis, people and project management skills. PRINCE and DSDM certified. Extensive client facing experience at all levels with a track record of..
- Change Manager (and visiting lecturer), Burgess Hill, West Sussex, UKInternational change manager who engages stakeholders in the process of designing change, empowering and motivating them, thus creating a more dynamic organisation and a successful outcome.
- Business Analyst (BPM, use cases, UML), Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UKBusiness/Process Analyst with 6 years experience including: requirements gathering, Business Process Re-engineering, functional specifications, database modeling and data analysis. Specialist in UML u..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Research Consultant / Senior Researcher, London, UKI am an experienced independent Research Consultant with over 15 years experience working in business and financial research and corporate investigations. I have worked across a wide range of industry..
- Management Consultant, Southampton, Hampshire, UKKey Skills - Strategy and business planning, SWOT analysis; development of organization policies and procedures, business and strategic plans, program proposals and reports to donors. Management cons..
- Strategy/HR/Training Consultant/Executive Coach, Stocksfield, Northumberland, UKExperienced strategy, HR transformation, performance improvement and training specialist. Clients include airlines, oil, pharma, banks, hotel chains, insurance and government departments. Have run con..
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- Programme & project manager, Business Analyst, London, UKA MBA, MSP, PRINCE2 & ISEB qualified business analyst, programme & project manager. Extensive experience of managing change, & of conducting business analysis in the broadcasting advertising sales, ..
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Interim Operations / Facilities Consultant , Manchester, Lancs, UKSenior Interim Manager / Facilities / Operations Director who, through clear thinking and straight talking, raises the standards of professional practice in pursuit of better business performance.
Page 1 of 44 Project Consultancy - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: