Civil & Structural - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Civil & Structural skills
7,007 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Freelance Lean Practitioner & Value Mgr, Ely, Cambridgeshire, UKI provide value management, lean construction services and technical advice. Over the years I have seen too much waste in abortive projects and contractual disputes, often related to poor definition or indistinct requirements. I now seek to bring about genuine improvement in projects at all stages through the application of lean thinking in design and project delivery.
- Chartered Civil and Structural Engineer, Ireland, UKChartered Civil and Structural Engineer with a one person practice complete with Professional Indemnity. Clients over the last twenty seven years were those requiring a prompt cost effective service for their small and medium sized jobs.
- elec-comms mate, electro mechanical fitter, pts lu, London, Wembley, UKFirst Aid Certyficate 17 (2382) edition City & Guilds Requirements for Electrical Installations, Network rail PTS AC&DC, Track Induction. NR LOOKOUT. LU LUCAS card, Lul D&A. Area A depot, Northumberl..
- CAD DRAUGHTSMAN / SPACE PLANNER, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UKThe three basic services I provide are space planning, building surveys and a general CAD service, specialising in producing detail and layout drawings for joinery and metalwork manufacturing.
- Senior Engineer- Sub Agent- Assistant Site Manager, Matlock, Derbyshire, UKA competent, conscientious, reliable and experienced supervisor with many years experience in the construction industry, in an engineering / supervisory capacity.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
Page 1 of 176 Civil & Structural - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: