Building Control / Inspection - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Building Control / Inspection skills
223 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Responsible for safety, hygiene and health at work,, PortugalEngineer of Water Resources / Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineering) / QSHE Senior Engineer
- Site Manager/ Finishing Manager.and C.O.W Roles, Chelmsford, Essex, UKI have many years experience within the Construction Industry.I am a versatile person,work well in a team as well as on my own .I am a good communicator,organise and manage sub-contractors well.
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKPROJECT MANAGER with QUANTITY SURVEYOR background. Tender, win & run contracts of any size/complexity. 20 yrs experience detailed. Increase sales, reduce costs, liabilities & risk. Best value/service
- Chartered Building Surveyor / CDM Coordinator/CAD, Liverpool, Merseyside, UKAn experienced confident, efficient and enthusiastic Senior Chartered Building Surveyor, dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service to employers as set out by RICS ethical standards.
- CAD Designer/ Draughtsman , Bellshill, Lanarkshire, UKA multi-disciplined and qualified computer aided design and draughting specialist seeking new challenges. Over 8 years computer aided draughting and design experience backed by several years’ industri..
- Architectural Technician - Project Manager, Northampton, Northamptonshire, UKI can produce high quality construction information from Concept Sketches, Planning Applications, Full Construction Packages incl. Specifications, Tender Information, H&S documents & As Built dwgs.
- FREELANCE PQS/ESTIMATOR/CONTRACTOR QS, Bolton, Lancashire, UKUK WIDE AVAILABILITY, FULLY QUALIFIED QS>20YRS EXPERIENCE. EVERY ASPECT OF PQS AND CONTRACTOR / SUBCONTRACTOR QUANTITY SERVICES COVERED - Measurement All works; Groundworks/Drainage/Lanscaping tenders..
Page 1 of 6 Building Control / Inspection - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: