Education Level - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Education Level skills
4,109 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor & Claims Surveyor, Loughborough, Leicestershire, UKChartered Quantity Surveyor and Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators with more than 40 years experience, who has been successfully providing independent quantity surveying and construction claims support services nationally for the past 14 years. (N.B. Hourly rate subject to addition for reasonable overnight expenses where necessary).
- Freelance Lean Practitioner & Value Mgr, Ely, Cambridgeshire, UKI provide value management, lean construction services and technical advice. Over the years I have seen too much waste in abortive projects and contractual disputes, often related to poor definition or indistinct requirements. I now seek to bring about genuine improvement in projects at all stages through the application of lean thinking in design and project delivery.
- Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UKI am an innovative and dynamic client facing commercial director with 33 years experience, an expert in rail, signalling and construction commercial management with complementary technical knowledge.
- Property Consultant and Project Leader, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UKCreative problem solver; Consultant; Leader of development projects; Asset Manager; Landlord & Tenant; Strategic planner;Asset acquirer; Due diligence; Effective negotiator; Head of Property; MBA; FRI..
- Project Manager - Retail Interior refit & 3d Cad, Broadstairs, Kent, UKProject manager with 30 years experience in the shopfitting industry. Prince2 Practitioner - SMSTS - 1st aid. Projects delivered on time and to budget. Surveys & Vectorworks CAD design service offered
- Responsible for safety, hygiene and health at work,, PortugalEngineer of Water Resources / Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineering) / QSHE Senior Engineer
- CAD DRAUGHTSMAN / SPACE PLANNER, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UKThe three basic services I provide are space planning, building surveys and a general CAD service, specialising in producing detail and layout drawings for joinery and metalwork manufacturing.
- Development Project Management & JV Oversight, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, UKHands-on development project management; Investor-side due diligence & oversight of international JV developments; Commercial building surveying; Corporate transaction property portfolio due diligence
- Management: Construction, Contracting & Technical , Ilford, Essex, UKSeller is: MSc: AEES; MCIOB; C.Env; MIEMA. Assignments Sought: Management; Building, Construction & Contracting - Business Development & Account Management Client Agent Roles - Design & Build - Desi..
- Senior/Project Manager, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, UKA highly experienced dynamic manager with many years experience within the public and private sectors, with successful track records of achievement in the construction, healthcare, education, pharmace..
Page 1 of 103 Education Level - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: