Energy - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Energy categories
12,990 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Process Engineer, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UKChartered Chemical Engineer with 20 years experience. Available for reliable & flexible ad-hoc process consultancy. Services include process design, advice on equipment selection (e.g. pumps & heat exchangers), pressure relief studies and hydraulic calculations. Can offer dynamic simulation services using specialist computer software for process control problems and safety analysis (e.g. SIL).
- Architect/On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor, Leicester, Leicestershire, UKArchitect / On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor. Specializing in all types of residential work - new build, extensions, barn & loft conversions, alterations. Production of SAP calcs and EPC's.
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- Quality, H&S, Chemical Engineer, Renewable Energy,, Coventry, UKVersatile Chemical Engineer with breadth of knowledge in Environment, Quality, Health&Safety and Renewable Energies. Competent in the use of IT ( Windows, Microsoft Office) and engineering programs..
- Management: Construction, Contracting & Technical , Ilford, Essex, UKSeller is: MSc: AEES; MCIOB; C.Env; MIEMA. Assignments Sought: Management; Building, Construction & Contracting - Business Development & Account Management Client Agent Roles - Design & Build - Desi..
Page 1 of 325 Energy - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: