Scientific & Technical - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Scientific & Technical skills
12,337 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Process Engineer, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UKChartered Chemical Engineer with 20 years experience. Available for reliable & flexible ad-hoc process consultancy. Services include process design, advice on equipment selection (e.g. pumps & heat exchangers), pressure relief studies and hydraulic calculations. Can offer dynamic simulation services using specialist computer software for process control problems and safety analysis (e.g. SIL).
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Entrepreneur and business advisor, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UKA business advisor specialising in business planning, product development and fund raising for high growth start-ups. In addition to providing hands on business advice to hundreds of companies, I als..
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- Chemistry, Health and Safety, Quality, Microbiology, Coventry, UKExperienced professional in several areas such as Health and Safety (breadth of knowledge covering HS in industrial and construction workplaces, laboratories, hospitals and universities), Chemistry an..
- Quality, H&S, Chemical Engineer, Renewable Energy,, Coventry, UKVersatile Chemical Engineer with breadth of knowledge in Environment, Quality, Health&Safety and Renewable Energies. Competent in the use of IT ( Windows, Microsoft Office) and engineering programs..
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
Page 1 of 309 Scientific & Technical - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: