Education Level - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Education Level skills
6,882 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Product, Graphics and Motion Design, London, United Kindgdom, UKCreative Lead with extensive experience in product and graphics design. Past projects have included working with large firms in N. America, Europe and Asia. Skills include Solid Works, Rhino 3D, VRAY, Cinema 4D, RealFlow, 3Ds Max, HyperShot, Adobe Suite & Nuke. Experience in rapid prototyping and machine tool lab. Designed products for various boutiques. To see past work please contact me.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Process Engineer, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UKChartered Chemical Engineer with 20 years experience. Available for reliable & flexible ad-hoc process consultancy. Services include process design, advice on equipment selection (e.g. pumps & heat exchangers), pressure relief studies and hydraulic calculations. Can offer dynamic simulation services using specialist computer software for process control problems and safety analysis (e.g. SIL).
- Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UKI am an innovative and dynamic client facing commercial director with 33 years experience, an expert in rail, signalling and construction commercial management with complementary technical knowledge.
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Entrepreneur and business advisor, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UKA business advisor specialising in business planning, product development and fund raising for high growth start-ups. In addition to providing hands on business advice to hundreds of companies, I als..
- Quality, H&S, Chemical Engineer, Renewable Energy,, Coventry, UKVersatile Chemical Engineer with breadth of knowledge in Environment, Quality, Health&Safety and Renewable Energies. Competent in the use of IT ( Windows, Microsoft Office) and engineering programs..
- Senior Support Service Engineer (Intercom, VoIP, SIP,, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, UKCurrently working with the Commend range of Intercom Servers and training other people how to configure them. If you need a configuration for a Commend Intercom server, this is something I can remotel..
- Freelance Health & Safety Consultant, Coventry, West Midlands, UKChartered Health and Safety Consultant (CMIOSH) specialising in the implementation of environmental, health & safety management systems, policy writing, auditing, risk assessment, fire safety etc.
Page 1 of 173 Education Level - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: