Languages - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Languages skills
|Arabic | Bengali | Bosnian | Bulgarian | Cantonese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | English | Estonian | Farsi | Finnish | French | German | Greek | Gujarati | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Igbo | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Kurdish | Latvian | Lithuanian | Maltese | Mandarin | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Punjabi | Russian | Serbian | Slovakian | Slovenian | Sora | Spanish | Swedish | Tamil | Turkish | Ukrainian | Urdu | Welsh|
2,610 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- Inspector / Consultant / Surveyor, Runcorn, Cheshire, UKProfessional Inspector: willing to travel. Qualified in ICORR / BGAS-CSWIP / PCN-BINDT subjects. Covering Paint / Coatings / Insulation / Fireproofing / Weld - Mag Particle Inspection & Mechanical
- Project Manager, Sustainability & MEP Engineer, London, Greater London, UKA highly experienced Project Manager, Senior MEP Engineer and Sustainability Specialist with more than 13 years of international experience in sustainable building design, building physics and energy ..
- Technical Desktop Publisher, Editor & Proofreader, Hertfordshire, UKHighly fastidious desktop publisher, with 19 years’ typesetting experience, I specialise in technical documentation. I am also a business writer, copy editor and proofreader with 26 years’ experience.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Electro-mechanical Design Engineer, Redcar, North Yorkshire, UKExperienced PM, electronics & mechanical design engineer. Highly motivated, able to work unsupervised; communicates complex concepts in a straight-forward way. Environmental & risk assessment auditor
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKPROJECT MANAGER with QUANTITY SURVEYOR background. Tender, win & run contracts of any size/complexity. 20 yrs experience detailed. Increase sales, reduce costs, liabilities & risk. Best value/service
Page 1 of 66 Languages - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: