Software Skills - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Software Skills skills
2,905 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- Business Analyst (BPM, use cases, UML), Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UKBusiness/Process Analyst with 6 years experience including: requirements gathering, Business Process Re-engineering, functional specifications, database modeling and data analysis. Specialist in UML u..
- Inspector / Consultant / Surveyor, Runcorn, Cheshire, UKProfessional Inspector: willing to travel. Qualified in ICORR / BGAS-CSWIP / PCN-BINDT subjects. Covering Paint / Coatings / Insulation / Fireproofing / Weld - Mag Particle Inspection & Mechanical
- Project Manager, Sustainability & MEP Engineer, London, Greater London, UKA highly experienced Project Manager, Senior MEP Engineer and Sustainability Specialist with more than 13 years of international experience in sustainable building design, building physics and energy ..
- Computer-Aided Design Professional, London, Greater London, UKExpert AutoCAD user. Good working knowledge of Viz & Photoshop. Component Drawings, Space Planning/Office Fit-out, Visuals. Data analysis and manipulation in MS Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, e.t.c.)
- Technical Desktop Publisher, Editor & Proofreader, Hertfordshire, UKHighly fastidious desktop publisher, with 19 years’ typesetting experience, I specialise in technical documentation. I am also a business writer, copy editor and proofreader with 26 years’ experience.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Computer Systems Installer, London, Greater London, UKIncorporated Engineer with 11 years of IT installation including Cisco routers( 837, 1801) and Windows server/workstation re-imaging. Have supplied to high st. retailers & a government agency.
Page 1 of 73 Software Skills - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: