1,468 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Inspector / Consultant / Surveyor, Runcorn, Cheshire, UKProfessional Inspector: willing to travel. Qualified in ICORR / BGAS-CSWIP / PCN-BINDT subjects. Covering Paint / Coatings / Insulation / Fireproofing / Weld - Mag Particle Inspection & Mechanical
- Technical Desktop Publisher, Editor & Proofreader, Hertfordshire, UKHighly fastidious desktop publisher, with 19 years’ typesetting experience, I specialise in technical documentation. I am also a business writer, copy editor and proofreader with 26 years’ experience.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Solution Developer - full product life cycle , Buxton, Derbyshire, UKOver 24 years experience - Linux, Embedded applications, MS Windows - Real-time/embedded systems; vxWorks, eCos, others - Wireless baseband and application layer coding for 802.15.4/ZigBee/ZigBeePro/..
- Electro-mechanical Design Engineer, Redcar, North Yorkshire, UKExperienced PM, electronics & mechanical design engineer. Highly motivated, able to work unsupervised; communicates complex concepts in a straight-forward way. Environmental & risk assessment auditor
Page 1 of 37 Microsoft - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: