Education Level - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Education Level skills
4,020 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Process Engineer, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UKChartered Chemical Engineer with 20 years experience. Available for reliable & flexible ad-hoc process consultancy. Services include process design, advice on equipment selection (e.g. pumps & heat exchangers), pressure relief studies and hydraulic calculations. Can offer dynamic simulation services using specialist computer software for process control problems and safety analysis (e.g. SIL).
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Entrepreneur and business advisor, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UKA business advisor specialising in business planning, product development and fund raising for high growth start-ups. In addition to providing hands on business advice to hundreds of companies, I als..
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- Business Analyst (BPM, use cases, UML), Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UKBusiness/Process Analyst with 6 years experience including: requirements gathering, Business Process Re-engineering, functional specifications, database modeling and data analysis. Specialist in UML u..
- Project Manager, Sustainability & MEP Engineer, London, Greater London, UKA highly experienced Project Manager, Senior MEP Engineer and Sustainability Specialist with more than 13 years of international experience in sustainable building design, building physics and energy ..
- Computer-Aided Design Professional, London, Greater London, UKExpert AutoCAD user. Good working knowledge of Viz & Photoshop. Component Drawings, Space Planning/Office Fit-out, Visuals. Data analysis and manipulation in MS Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, e.t.c.)
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Computer Systems Installer, London, Greater London, UKIncorporated Engineer with 11 years of IT installation including Cisco routers( 837, 1801) and Windows server/workstation re-imaging. Have supplied to high st. retailers & a government agency.
Page 1 of 101 Education Level - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: