Degree Qualified - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Degree Qualified skills
68 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Electro-mechanical Design Engineer, Redcar, North Yorkshire, UKExperienced PM, electronics & mechanical design engineer. Highly motivated, able to work unsupervised; communicates complex concepts in a straight-forward way. Environmental & risk assessment auditor
- New Technology Developer/Transfer, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKA PRINCE2 accredited Project Manager, I create strategic partnership for innovative technology development. I develop and manage technology development and technology/equipment sourcing programs.
- Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer, Bournemouth, Dorset, UK• Personnel Management/Project Management,• 3DAnimation/3DModelling/ Graphic Design/Technical Illustration/Media • Technical Authoring • Experience in all aspects of Publications • Fully IT proficient
- Research Analyst - Healthcare/Med Devices/Imaging, Leeds, UKA Biomedical + Instrumentation Engineer with 9 months of intensive work experience in the US, 1.5 years as Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan & currently working as Panel Manager at World One Resear..
- Environmental Scientist and Corporate Communications, Wales, UKAssistant Environmental Manager / PR & Communication Manager Results-oriented professional with a positive demeanour and strong work ethic
Page 1 of 2 Degree Qualified - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: