Banking - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Banking skills
246 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Financial Services Director - Surveillance/Testing, London, Greater London, UKUS & European experience (15 years) including as an ex-FINRA examiner, ex-SEC regulator plus several years with a FSA registered global company. Presently implementing a FSA 166 Remediation plan with ..
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
- Vice President. Retail Structured Products ComplianceCompliance Officer with more than five years work experience in Investment Banking compliance in the UK and South America. Currently abroad and interested in freelance jobs over the internet. Skills: ..
- FINANCE AND BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION CONSULTANT, London, Greater London, UKWith excellent Bookkeeping, Accounting, Administration and Organisational skills with a good work ethic. Happy working on my own and require non or minimal supervision. Great people skills,courteous.
- Financial Consultant and Business Strategist, Leatherhead, Surrey, UKFinancial Consultant and Strategist: in depth experience in Business Strategy, Business Valuation, Business Risk, Turnaround, Start Up, SMEs and Investment Strategy, Financial Market Risk and Equities
- Bookkeeping/Administration, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, UKI have over 35 years experience in Administration in the following areas, Retail Banking, Bookkeeping, Credit Control, Human Resources, Legal Cashier, Lending, Payroll, Pensions and Reconciliations.
- Marketing Consultant and Coach, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, UKA freelance marketing consultant, writer, author, writing coach, proofreader, and more, I help individuals and small business with their communications, marketing, books, promotion and events.
- Senior Manager Collections Strategy, Walsall, West Midlands, UKCollections Strategy Manager with a breadth & depth of experience in Collections & Recoveries. Specialisms: Multi Channel Contact Strategy, Processes, Resource Optimisation and Operational Leadership.
- Quantitative and Managment Consultant, London, Greater London, UKInnovative problem solver with strong quantitative skills who is passionate about applying his skills and experiences to solve challenging business problems. Rates negotiable depending on project.
- Business Process Reviewer and Project Leader, Brighton, East Sussex, UKEnd to End Process Reviewer & Project Leader. Trained on Scrum, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Certified as Six Sigma Black Belt with solid experience in the financial and service industries.
Page 1 of 7 Banking - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: