Software Experience - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Software Experience skills
431 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Freelance Sage Developer, Guildford, Surrey, UKC#.Net Applications Developer with 20+years software development experience. Specializing in Sage1000/500/200/50/CRM/ReportWriter development.XML, UML, Agile,SCRUM,ASP, VB, C, SQL, Access, Excel, QBasic, Fortran. FDLC. Happy to work in a Team or alone. Looking to move forward and gain experience in WPF, WCF, MVVM, MVC, HTML5, CSS etc.
- internal auditor, risk management consultant, Hertfordshire, UKAn expert in risk management, management control solutions and internal audit across all business functions. Former international director of internal audit now working with SMEs in UK and overseas.
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- CEO / CFO / DIRECTOR / INTERIM MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS, London, UKLondon (UK), willing to Consult, Engage & Deliver worldwide Telephone: +44 (0)771 911 2442 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Date of birth: 01/06/69, Nationality:..
- FINANCE AND BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION CONSULTANT, London, Greater London, UKWith excellent Bookkeeping, Accounting, Administration and Organisational skills with a good work ethic. Happy working on my own and require non or minimal supervision. Great people skills,courteous.
- Professional Accountant & Bookkeeper, London, Greater London, UKOutsource Accountants (Professional Accountantants & Bookkeepers) with years of experience working in the public and private sector. Competent in all accountancy, bookkeeping, tax and finance work.
Page 1 of 11 Finance & Accounting Software Experience - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: