Risk - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Risk skills
46 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Vice President. Retail Structured Products ComplianceCompliance Officer with more than five years work experience in Investment Banking compliance in the UK and South America. Currently abroad and interested in freelance jobs over the internet. Skills: ..
- Financial Consultant and Business Strategist, Leatherhead, Surrey, UKFinancial Consultant and Strategist: in depth experience in Business Strategy, Business Valuation, Business Risk, Turnaround, Start Up, SMEs and Investment Strategy, Financial Market Risk and Equities
- Senior Manager Collections Strategy, Walsall, West Midlands, UKCollections Strategy Manager with a breadth & depth of experience in Collections & Recoveries. Specialisms: Multi Channel Contact Strategy, Processes, Resource Optimisation and Operational Leadership.
- Quantitative and Managment Consultant, London, Greater London, UKInnovative problem solver with strong quantitative skills who is passionate about applying his skills and experiences to solve challenging business problems. Rates negotiable depending on project.
- Chartered Statistician, Bath, Bath And North East Somerset, UKStatistical consultant with 17 yrs experience of delivering data analysis & training solutions in a wide variety of industries. My skill is in making statistics simple and easy to understand with any ..
- Financial crime (AML,Fraud,Corruption & Sanctions), Loughton, Essex, UKFinancial crime specialist - Compliance and operational risk. Experience includes: Big-4 Director, MLRO, Head of Financial Crime. Now work with regulated firms to identify, manage and reduce risk.
- Associate (Self Employed), Hailsham, East Sussex, UKI act for companies seeking funding (including from Business Angels) and for Investors assessing investment propositions, having direct practical experience in private equity and commercial property.
Page 1 of 2 Risk - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: