Employee Pay/Benefits - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Employee Pay/Benefits skills
232 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- SENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UKSENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD Commercially focused, Senior HR practitioner capable of delivering effective solutions to meet strategic business objectives and building consistently improved business performance. An expert in Discplinary, grievance and tribunal related mattered. A strong pro-active leader experienced in Employment Law, designing, implementing and maintaining HR poli..
- HR Consultant, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UKI am a fully CIPD qualified HR professional, I have worked as part of Senior HR Team's in large organisations, aswell as 'stand alone roles' in SME's. I am a HR genaralist with core skill set that includes employee relations, HR policy, employement legislation, redundancies, workforce planning, absence management, mergers & acquisitions (TUPE), organisation & development and training & development
- Performance and Reward Specialist, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, UKA professional, experienced Performance and Reward Manager with excellent operational skills including job evaluation, salary benchmarking, variable pay design, and linking pay to performance.
- Human Resources Professional - Freelance, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UKFreelance Human Resource (HR) professional. Experienced in HR support to small and large businesses, organisational change & rationalisation (restructures, redundancy, change management). HR policies..
- Certified Management Consultant (Psychologist), Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UKChartered Occupational Psychologist and Certified Managment Consultant specialising in employee engagement, motivation and job satisfaction along with associated impact on organisational performance.
- Training, Human Resources & Business Development, Matlock, Derbyshire, UKTraining, Human Resource & Business Development Specialists, delivering day to day issues: performance management, employment law advice & support, recruitment & selection, redundancy, contracts
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
Page 1 of 6 Employee Pay/Benefits - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: