Employment Law - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Employment Law skills
290 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- SENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UKSENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD Commercially focused, Senior HR practitioner capable of delivering effective solutions to meet strategic business objectives and building consistently improved business performance. An expert in Discplinary, grievance and tribunal related mattered. A strong pro-active leader experienced in Employment Law, designing, implementing and maintaining HR poli..
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and psychometric Testing & BPS/HPC member on the register of Expert Witnesses.
- HR Consultant, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UKI am a fully CIPD qualified HR professional, I have worked as part of Senior HR Team's in large organisations, aswell as 'stand alone roles' in SME's. I am a HR genaralist with core skill set that includes employee relations, HR policy, employement legislation, redundancies, workforce planning, absence management, mergers & acquisitions (TUPE), organisation & development and training & development
- Performance and Reward Specialist, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, UKA professional, experienced Performance and Reward Manager with excellent operational skills including job evaluation, salary benchmarking, variable pay design, and linking pay to performance.
- Human Resources Professional - Freelance, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UKFreelance Human Resource (HR) professional. Experienced in HR support to small and large businesses, organisational change & rationalisation (restructures, redundancy, change management). HR policies..
- Training, Human Resources & Business Development, Matlock, Derbyshire, UKTraining, Human Resource & Business Development Specialists, delivering day to day issues: performance management, employment law advice & support, recruitment & selection, redundancy, contracts
Page 1 of 8 Employment Law - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: