Training & Development - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Training & Development skills
1,661 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- strategic brand & advertising consultant, London, UKBrands, business & cultural change. Client(Unilever)&Ad Agencies(Planning Director)experience. Ad planning skills (strategy,research,comms,wkshop facilitation)UK,USA&Madrid. Psychotherapy training. Ran own brand business.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Learning and Development Specialist, Bristol, Gloucestershire, UKResults orientated individual with a proven track record of professionalism and dedication. Extensive experience in all aspects of training programmes within the corporate sector. A highly motivated, dynamic individual who excels working both independently and in a team. Meticulous attention to detail, proven ability for delivering results.
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- SENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UKSENIOR HR CONSULTANT/MANAGER- CHARTERED FCIPD Commercially focused, Senior HR practitioner capable of delivering effective solutions to meet strategic business objectives and building consistently improved business performance. An expert in Discplinary, grievance and tribunal related mattered. A strong pro-active leader experienced in Employment Law, designing, implementing and maintaining HR poli..
- L & D ADVISOR, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, UKCharismatic training professional with cross sector and multicultural experience. A highly qualified and inspirational training professional with a wealth of knowledge gained through 25 years spent working in the private, public, and not for profit sectors.
- HR Consultant, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UKI am a fully CIPD qualified HR professional, I have worked as part of Senior HR Team's in large organisations, aswell as 'stand alone roles' in SME's. I am a HR genaralist with core skill set that includes employee relations, HR policy, employement legislation, redundancies, workforce planning, absence management, mergers & acquisitions (TUPE), organisation & development and training & development
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and p..
- Senior Consultant, Auditor, Trainer , Pevensey, East Sussex, UKWe provides clear and precise advice, on Occupational Safety and Health, Food Hygiene, Training, Auditing, Management Systems, HR Systems and Pest Control. Areas of expertise Lead Auditor ISO 9001,1..
- Project and Contract Management Consultant, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, UKExperienced management consultant with expertise encompassing negotiating, procurement and commercial management in the public sector (especially rail); accustomed to project management (PRINCE 2)
Page 1 of 42 Training & Development - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: