– A low-cost, high quality, online, UK-based recruitment service.
– We offer freelance, contractor, consultancy and interim recruitment as well as full-service permanent recruitment.
– We are completely compliant with all UK employment legislation concerning both contract and permanent recruitment.
– We are price transparent – all the rates you see on our website include our fee.
– A real company, with a dedicated team of experts providing a high-value service.
– We work with over 7,000 businesses and organisations, over 65,000 freelancers, and over 6 million potential permanent candidates in external CV databases.
– We also work with charities and many of our candidates offer a discounted rate for charitable organisations. Candidates offering a charity discount are identified with this icon
– Our team is here to take you smoothly through the full recruitment process, from posting assignments and advertising positions, to agreeing the contract and managing timesheets and payments.
– We guarantee to pay all Candidates for every hour they work on a people4 contract
– We operate all over the UK (and beyond!) and across almost every industry. Our first international franchise launched in Canada in 2010 at www.4fmv.ca
– We provide credit terms to established businesses and top-up facilities to businesses yet to become established.
– We develop and manage our own software and business processes, specialising in web-based solutions.
– We won't enter our Candidates in bidding wars where the lowest rate wins.
– We don't outsource our projects or have rates below the UK minimum wage that take no responsibility for UK Tax and National Insurance obligations.
– We don't squeeze our Clients or Candidates for the biggest margin we can.
– We won't waste anyone's time with false or speculative assignments. All our jobs are real and live.
– We don't look for quick money, but always make sure that we get to know our Clients’ and Candidates’ requirements to ensure a perfect match.
– We don’t provide candidates to work with children or vulnerable adults.
– We don't provide candidates to complete marked coursework or essays (although we are happy to provide tutors and advisors).
– We don’t provide work to those not legally entitled to work within the UK and EEA (for more details on this see our ID page).
We are VAT registered, so VAT applies to all of our invoices.
We have a minimum charge of £100 for our services on contracts, to help cover the costs of offering such a great service!
Under the people4 umbrella, we have the following specialist marketplace sites:
And our first international franchise: www.4fmv.ca
Last updated 30.07.12