The Directors of People4business Ltd consider the quality aspect of our operations to be of primary importance to the successful management of our Company.
People4business Ltd is dedicated to operating a Quality Management System in accordance with the principles of BS EN ISO 9001:2000 in order to demonstrate its commitment to all customers (both Clients and Candidates) and employees at all times.
We will constantly aim to:
- Understand our market and customer needs and expectations and improve our service to facilitate growth
- To be resourceful and innovative in developing our processes and websites in order that we may offer a cutting-edge service to meet our customers’ expectations and the ever-changing demands of the recruitment marketplace.
- Continually improve our service to our customers through coordinating our development schedule alongside customer needs analysis research.
- Be open to new ideas and adaptive to change.
- Ensure that when complaints are received they are attended to in a timely manner with a view to addressing the customer’s immediate concern, eliminating the cause and preventing recurrence.
- Maintain a healthy and constructive work environment that enables our staff to work to their optimum level of performance.
- Identify and implement preventive actions to maintain our service levels – both human and technical.
- Manage all change processes effectively and maintain systems at their optimum level during periods of transition.
Every employee is charged with the responsibility to meet customer requirements and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the quality of the service they provide.
Employee development through involvement, training and effective communication is essential in maintaining the satisfaction of our customers, and is supported by daily team meetings.
By continuing to improve the way in which we address the needs of our customers, employees and suppliers we will contribute to the mutual business and personal benefit of all parties.
Company management will hold regular management review meetings to ensure quality objectives are met and continually improved.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis as part of our on-going management review process to ensure its continued relevance to our operations and the needs of our customers, suppliers and staff.
It is part of the Company’s training programme to ensure this policy statement is briefed, understood and implemented at all levels within the Company.
Managing Director, People4business Ltd
Date Signed 18th August 2011
Page updated 30.07.12