Enterprise Systems - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Enterprise Systems skills
391 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- ETL consultant and Oracle Developer, Northampton, Northamptonshire, UKAn ETL Specialist, key strengths include: requirements gathering; technical analysis, understanding business needs and utilising in-depth technical knowledge to develop fit-for-purpose solutions; a deep knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Informix SQL and developing automated solutions using Unix Shell, Perl and Windows PowerShell scripting languages and C/C++.
- Senior Business Analyst | Architect | Process , London, Greater London, UKConsultant with 15 years experience in process improvement, transformation and systems implementations projects. Experience of working in a range of industries and business areas. Roles: Senior Bus..
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Experienced Dynamics CRM Freelancer, Iver, South Bucks, UKFreelance Dynamics CRM Consultant specialising in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to cater to a wide variety of business needs with in-depth functional, technical and development experience.
- .Net / MCSE / MCDBA Qualified Freelancer, London, Greater London, UK5 years of work experience working, including 1 year of project management. MCSE/MCDBA qualified, with excellent knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, SSIS; Good skills on SharePoint Server. Good data warehousing...
Page 1 of 10 Enterprise Systems - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: