Enterprise Systems - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Enterprise Systems skills
391 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- ETL consultant and Oracle Developer, Northampton, Northamptonshire, UKAn ETL Specialist, key strengths include: requirements gathering; technical analysis, understanding business needs and utilising in-depth technical knowledge to develop fit-for-purpose solutions; a deep knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Informix SQL and developing automated solutions using Unix Shell, Perl and Windows PowerShell scripting languages and C/C++.
- Technical Analyst / Data Engineer, Corsham, Wiltshire, UKAn achievement-driven technical systems analyst and manager with over fourteen years’ experience successfully directing software driven business applications and processes. Converts conceptual business ideas into practical systems using well developed problem solving and organisational skills, while seeking-out value-adding solutions to promote corporate growth.
- IT Systems Specialist, Reading, Berkshire, UKIT Systems Specialist. I specialise in the design, build and support of SMB and Enterprise IT Systems.I am also excellent at pre-sales with strong communication and technical document writing skills.I am an MCITP Windows Server 2008,VCP VMware (3,4&5) and have a huge breadth of experience in other products and disciplines e.g. ITIL,Netbackup,Network Appliance,Citrix,Networking,Blade Servers,Cisco.
- Senior Business Analyst | Architect | Process , London, Greater London, UKConsultant with 15 years experience in process improvement, transformation and systems implementations projects. Experience of working in a range of industries and business areas. Roles: Senior Bus..
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Experienced Dynamics CRM Freelancer, Iver, South Bucks, UKFreelance Dynamics CRM Consultant specialising in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to cater to a wide variety of business needs with in-depth functional, technical and development experience.
- .Net / MCSE / MCDBA Qualified Freelancer, London, Greater London, UK5 years of work experience working, including 1 year of project management. MCSE/MCDBA qualified, with excellent knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, SSIS; Good skills on SharePoint Server. Good data warehousing...
Page 1 of 10 Enterprise Systems - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: