Criminal Law - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Criminal Law skills
60 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Freelance Typist/Data Inputter/Admin/Transcriber, Bristol, Somerset, UKFreelance Audio & Copy Typist/Data Inputter/Transcriber - I am happy to take on any short or long term assignments and will be happy to learn new systems to help me to carry out the work as required.
- consultant specialising in legal issues (non-practising, Perugia, UmbriaItalian/English Translator/Interpretor/Legal Consultant-specialising in IP/English Language Teacher
- General Manager Business Development Professional, Aberdeen, Grampian, UK30 years experience in public & private sector. 15 years Oil & Gas Industry. Business Development & General Manager roles with staff and financial responsibilities. Target oriented and results driven.
- Freelance Outdoor Clerk & Paralegal, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKI do all the leg work to ensure smooth running of the case and maximum assistance to counsel and clients. I take accurate & full notes in criminal proceedings & conferences, also drafting as required.
- INTERNAL AUDITOR AND SOX CONTROLLER, Bracknell, Berkshire, UKA professional internal financial and operational audit specialist with extensive pan-European and international experience. Resilient and adaptable and used to working in close partnership with key s..
- Consultant, Buisness Trouble Shooter , Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, UKConsultant and troubleshooter in the hospitality industry, have succesfully turned buisness around, with research and knowledge of the area, the pub itself, with necotiation mediation and metoring.
- Freelance criminal paralegal/outdoor clerk, Northolt, Greater London, UKI am a trained criminal paralegal I have many years expereince working in crown and magistrates courts working with counsel, attending conferences, taking witness statements attending court taking det..
- Freelance Multimedia Journalist, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UKNCTJ PA 1 & 2, Law 2, shorthand 60wpm. Writing content online and print- newspapers and magazines. Quark Express 8 and Indesign, broadcasting radio and video, photography, Audacity and Final Cut Pro.
- researcher / writer / analyst / , Neath, West Glamorgan, UKI am an able and confident person with qualities that would suit any working environment. I am able to work as part of a team , needing little or no supervision , with the ability to work under pressu..
Page 1 of 2 Criminal Law - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: