Project Consultancy - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Project Consultancy skills
1,727 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants: Page 7 of 44
- PMO/Project Programme Manager - Business Change, Solihull, West Midlands, UKSenior project/programme management consultant/business change expert. Hands on/delivery focused MBA and PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner. Project experience: M&A, IT driven change/ERP, organisational design,..
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKPROJECT MANAGER with QUANTITY SURVEYOR background. Tender, win & run contracts of any size/complexity. 20 yrs experience detailed. Increase sales, reduce costs, liabilities & risk. Best value/service
- Freelance Director - Consultant and Interim Exec, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, UKA motivational and inspirational manager with experience of private and public sector organisations. Strong leadership and communication skills with expertise in change management and transformation.
- Research Consultant / Senior Researcher, London, UKI am an experienced independent Research Consultant with over 15 years experience working in business and financial research and corporate investigations. I have worked across a wide range of industry..
- Programme / Project Manager, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UKA highly regarded, MBA and Prince2 qualified, Portfolio, Programme and Project (P3) Manager with an exceptional record of success in the delivery of complex system programmes across a range of technol..
- Freelance e-Learning Developer , Reading, Berkshire, UKHighly motivated, flexible and accomplished e-learning developer with >16y experience. Proactive, responsive to business needs, record of quality-tracked production and implementation to cost and time
- Retail and Online Systems and Operation Specialist, Fleetwood, Lancashire, UKFrom operational systems development and project management for large and small wholesale and retail companies to e-commerce projects, to buying / merchandising advice and management.
- Executive Director Equality & Diversity, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKCan help you select the best staff; avoid Employment Tribunal claims; have a valued workforce; have effective customer engagement; ensure your policies meet the requirements of the Equality Act.
Page 7 of 44 Project Consultancy - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: