Marketing/Advertising/PR - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Marketing/Advertising/PR categories
3,667 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Marketing Consultant, Guildford, Surrey, UKTo work within an innovative and customer focused environment. Delivering superior marketing solutions, making use of over 13 years experience. Defining and delivering best practice in a role that will allow me to demonstrate my creative and strategic abilities.
- Product, Graphics and Motion Design, London, United Kindgdom, UKCreative Lead with extensive experience in product and graphics design. Past projects have included working with large firms in N. America, Europe and Asia. Skills include Solid Works, Rhino 3D, VRAY, Cinema 4D, RealFlow, 3Ds Max, HyperShot, Adobe Suite & Nuke. Experience in rapid prototyping and machine tool lab. Designed products for various boutiques. To see past work please contact me.
- eLearning Developer, East Sussex, UK18 years corporate/educational experience, developing engaging, multimedia e-learning suites (Captivate, Presenter, Powerpoint, After Effects, Premiere, Audition); designing clear and concise reports, presentations and PR support materials (Adobe, Corel and MS Office suites); developing/implementing appropriate and logical Web/IT solutions (hardware/software, PHP/MySQL etc for web development)
- strategic brand & advertising consultant, London, UKBrands, business & cultural change. Client(Unilever)&Ad Agencies(Planning Director)experience. Ad planning skills (strategy,research,comms,wkshop facilitation)UK,USA&Madrid. Psychotherapy training. Ran own brand business.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Technical Analyst / Data Engineer, Corsham, Wiltshire, UKAn achievement-driven technical systems analyst and manager with over fourteen years’ experience successfully directing software driven business applications and processes. Converts conceptual business ideas into practical systems using well developed problem solving and organisational skills, while seeking-out value-adding solutions to promote corporate growth.
- Digital Project Manager, London, Greater London, UKDigital Project Management: for creative design, print, web and multilingual campaigns; * Joomla CMS development, management, hosting and online marketing * 24/7 Supply of short-run or on demand full colour digital printing from your Acrobat files on digital presses * 24/7 Supply of Large Format Poster printing, finished and mounted to your specification.
- European Business Consultant, FranceEuropean Business Consultant – IT Industry, Consumer Electronics • Sales Management/Business Development • (E-) Marketing Management • Margin Management • Profit & Loss Management • Strategic Pricing Models • BtB & BtC Management
- Chartered Director / Non-Exec / Strategic Advisor, Heathfield, East Sussex, UKChartered Director. Experienced International business Executive, having started, owned and sold several technology and media-based enterprises. Particularly strong on board-level strategic planning and execution. Seeking Board-level strategic appointments, Boardroom Performance appraisal and enhancement projects, and Non-Executive roles. Interested in UK and non-UK roles.
- MARKETING AND CORPORATE FINANCE PROJECTS DIRECTOR, Stourbridge, West Midlands, UKBilingual MBA 16 yrs experience in marketing, corporate finance in SMEs, Corporates and own businesses, worked on M&A, set/up sold own business. Wide/varied career seeks training and advisory work.
- PHP/Wordpress Developer, London, Greater London, UKLondon based LAMP developer, with solid experience using PHP5 and MySQL to develop bespoke web applications, customizing open source products such as Wordpress and integrating online services like Fac..
- Marketing, Graphic Design and Artwork, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, UKMarketing, graphic design and artwork. Over 15 years experience working with a variety of clients from large PLCs to independents. Reliable, accurate, creative and responsive to tight deadlines.
- Financial Modeller and Investment Strategy Analyst, Loughton, Essex, UKA competent and reliable financial modeller and investment strategy analyst with ten years’ experience in roles across Public Infrastructure Investment, PFI/PPP and Management Consultancy.
Page 1 of 92 Marketing/Advertising/PR - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: