Editing - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Editing skills
1,637 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- AS3/Flash/Flex Developer, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UKOver 9yrs commercial experience using primarily Flash & actionscript. I pride myself on providing fluid design solutions from ideation through to production supported by the Adobe suites & 3DsMax
- Freelance Research Analyst | Consultant , Birmingham, West Midlands, UKAs Principal Research Analyst and Director of Ashgate Research Ltd, I offer clients professional and flexible services in the areas of research and evaluations, also fieldwork and consultancy.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and busi..
- Design & Development Studio, Brecon, Powys, UKWe have over 15 years experience in the design industry. From User Interfaces & website mock-ups to Business Cards & Brochures and everything inbetween - Tools: JQuery, (X)HTML, CSS2 & 3, Mootools, Ad..
- Product, Graphics and Motion Design, London, United Kindgdom, UKCreative Lead with extensive experience in product and graphics design. Past projects have included working with large firms in N. America, Europe and Asia. Skills include Solid Works, Rhino 3D, VRAY,..
- Copywriter/web content creator, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, UKI write well-crafted, clear, punchy copy to get your message across, in print or online. 15 years' experience in public, voluntary and higher education sectors. Plain English web content a speciality.
- Copywriter & Web Content Writer, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UKI am a versatile writer with experience across a mix of subjects and media and a strong background in client services, marketing communications, commercial and project/production management.
- Design and Branding Professional, Teddington, Middlesex, UKI have 15 years' experience producing marketing and presentation materials for corporate and B2B clients, covering writing, design and production. I combine good communications and time management ski..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
Page 1 of 41 Editing - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: