Lingo - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
17 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Enterprise Agile .NET Developer (SCRUM), Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UKDelivery focused software architect & design authority with full project, development lifecycle and strong clientfacing experience. Hands-on knowledge of past, current and emerging technologies. Solid..
- 3D Animator/ Character Animator/ Designer, London, Greater London, UKExcellent knowledge of the animation principles,professional and with a great eye for details seeking an exciting new role as 3D Animator/Character Animator in a lively Film/Game/Advertising Studio.
- Digital Artist (graphic design, motion graphics..), Hyde, Greater Manchester, UKMy services cover many fields in CG such as: Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Motion Graphics, Motion Tracking, 3d Animation, Illustration, DVD Authoring, Web Design.
- Digital Asset Management System (DAMS) Software Engineer, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UKMultimedia Designer and Programmer with years of experience in multimedia development of CBTs, websites and application software. Available to work part-time only from 6pm to 10pm and weekends.
- Web & IT Manager : proven track record in deliveryHead of Web : Proven record in strategy, development and delivery of commercial & non-profit web projects.
- Freelance Creative Graphics Designer, Barry, Vale Of Glamorgan, UKAn all round experienced, creative graphics professional, focussed on improving business for clients through print and the web. Key skills: Design, XHTML, PHP, MySQL, Flash, Illustration and Maps
- Motion graphics, 3D animation and visual effects (VFX), Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKMotion graphics, 3D animation and visual effects (VFX) designer. More than 10 years experience in delivering commercial design projects. Hard working, reliable, creative & experienced - what a bargain
Lingo - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates