Communications & Corporate Affairs - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Communications & Corporate Affairs skills
520 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Copywriter/web content creator, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, UKI write well-crafted, clear, punchy copy to get your message across, in print or online. 15 years' experience in public, voluntary and higher education sectors. Plain English web content a speciality.
- I represent a group of collaborating consultants., Northolt, Greater London, UKI represent a group of collaborating consultants in - statistics - biomedicine - corporate communication and culture - business administration - optimisation - IT - R&D - architecture - art design.
- Telephonist/Customer Service Advisor/Administrator, London, UKA Native English speaker with a warm and friendly manner. 15 years experience within Customer Services, Administration and call handling positions.
- Business Improvement Consultant, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKEXPERIENCED CONSULTANT (MIMC/APM) - RECOGNISED INTERNATIONAL EXPERT IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT. 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HIGH RISK INDUSTRIES. ALSO IT, PROJECT, CHANGE & BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT APPS.
- Administrator, Writer, Researcher,, Stafford, Staffordshire, UKI am an experienced individual who is able to design, deliver and interpret high level complex documents and incorporate these into training sessions and written formats for staff. While working in an..
- Freelance Medical / Nursing Writer and Editor, London, Greater London, UKFreelance writer/editor specialising in nursing and medical publications and websites. I write clear, accurate and engaging copy on complex topics and also enjoy rewriting and substantive editing.
- Freelance Director - Consultant and Interim Exec, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, UKA motivational and inspirational manager with experience of private and public sector organisations. Strong leadership and communication skills with expertise in change management and transformation.
- Emotional intelligence trainer and coach , Bolton, Lancashire, UKQualified Myers-Briggs MBTI (step I and II) and DISC practitioner with a sales and marketing background. Experienced in developing people to develop business through recruitment, leadership and manag..
- Graphic Designer (Freelance), Alexandria, Dunbartonshire, UKGraphic Designer BA, over 3yrs experience working in the public sector. High quality printed materials - brochures, posters, leaflets. Online - creating flash banners. Highly motivated & professional.
- project manager and interim director, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UKA hands on solid deliverer with Interim MD level experience. Launched new businesses, products and divisions. High analytics and CRM / Data analysis skills. Account and sales development skills
- Consultant; researcher; project/interim manager, Petersfield, West Sussex, UKExperienced researcher and project manager, particularly disability and diversity issues. Specialist in meeting the needs of disabled & older people as customers, service users and event participants.
Page 1 of 13 Communications & Corporate Affairs - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: