Healthcare - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Healthcare skills
194 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Chemistry, Health and Safety, Quality, Microbiology, Coventry, UKExperienced professional in several areas such as Health and Safety (breadth of knowledge covering HS in industrial and construction workplaces, laboratories, hospitals and universities), Chemistry an..
- Quality, H&S, Chemical Engineer, Renewable Energy,, Coventry, UKVersatile Chemical Engineer with breadth of knowledge in Environment, Quality, Health&Safety and Renewable Energies. Competent in the use of IT ( Windows, Microsoft Office) and engineering programs..
- Experienced ergonomic workstation needs assessor, Suffolk, UKExperienced in undertaking specific need workplace assessments to overcome barriers to productivity. This may be work related pain or pain at work that reduces ability. Specific needs assessment can i..
- Benchmark Wellbeing Care Specialist and Counsellor, Church Stretton, Shropshire, UKFully qualified Care Specialist in Domestic Homecare, Domiciliary Support. Professionally trained Counsellor.
- Interim Manager, Consultant, Auditor and Trainer, Wirral, Merseyside, UKI am an accountant with experience in external audit, internal audit, service improvement audit, management consultancy, governance reviews, commercial claims and the investigation of issues / fraud.
- Researcher and Research Data Analyst, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, UKI am a passionate and motivated individual who specialises in research and data analysis. I am a resourceful individual with a strong analytical background and can effectively manage projects. With a..
- Administrator, Writer, Researcher,, Stafford, Staffordshire, UKI am an experienced individual who is able to design, deliver and interpret high level complex documents and incorporate these into training sessions and written formats for staff. While working in an..
- IT B/Analyst & MS Access/Excel Expert, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UKAn experienced IT Business Analyst and IT Commissioner in the private & public sectors for the past 15 years. My experience is predominantly in the financial sector (99-06) and the healthcare sector (..
- Project & Programme Manager (NHS), Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKI have managed 2 projects as part of the National Decontamination Programme, opened 4 GP surgeries and 2 GP Led Health Centres, also acted as project manager for new temporary clinical trials unit.
Page 1 of 5 Healthcare - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: