Healthcare (Non-Clinical) - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Healthcare (Non-Clinical) categories
3,610 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and p..
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- Chemistry, Health and Safety, Quality, Microbiology, Coventry, UKExperienced professional in several areas such as Health and Safety (breadth of knowledge covering HS in industrial and construction workplaces, laboratories, hospitals and universities), Chemistry an..
- Quality, H&S, Chemical Engineer, Renewable Energy,, Coventry, UKVersatile Chemical Engineer with breadth of knowledge in Environment, Quality, Health&Safety and Renewable Energies. Competent in the use of IT ( Windows, Microsoft Office) and engineering programs..
- Copywriter/web content creator, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, UKI write well-crafted, clear, punchy copy to get your message across, in print or online. 15 years' experience in public, voluntary and higher education sectors. Plain English web content a speciality.
- Project Manager / Business Analysts, London, Greater London, UKGenerally responsible for customising, implementing and manging the implementations of On-line (SaaS) ERP, CRM and Ecommerce applications (Mostly Netsuite). Often responsible for the roll out of new O..
- Human Resources Professional - Freelance, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UKFreelance Human Resource (HR) professional. Experienced in HR support to small and large businesses, organisational change & rationalisation (restructures, redundancy, change management). HR policies..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
Page 1 of 91 Healthcare (Non-Clinical) - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: