FSO Engineer / Consultants
|Title:||FSO Engineer / Consultants|
|End Date:||Not specified|
|Description:||Engineer Consultants required for FSO refit project|
Two Engineers for FSO - Floating Storage and Offloading - consultancy job based in the Far East.
International marine consultancy requires engineers for consultancy work in Far East:
One Electrical and Process Engineer and
One Marine Engineer.
** Job Requirements **
As a team the engineers should perform the following tasks:
1. Check design against as-built documents of the machinery, processing, electrical & automation parts on board of a existing FSO;
2. Check general arrangement and condition of all installed machinery, equipment, piping in E/R, P/R, on main deck, cofferdams, etc.
3. Find out difference, inconsistency or contradiction between design and as-built, what not comply the requirements of the Shipbuilding Rules and Regulations?
4. Assess, make report and recommend how to remedy or modify systems
** Job Duration **
Estimated at two months, depending on progress
** Job Start **
Around April 15th
** Job location **
** Candidate Requirements **
- Team Player
- Strong Technical understanding of a FSO
- Strong Operational understanding of a FSO
- Strong understanding of relevant codes and standards
- Report writing capabilities
- Analytical way of thinking
- Past experience with upgrading/refit projects in respect to FSO
** Applications **
To Alexis Taylor at people4business - the online recruitment solution.
Please apply with your CV and required day rate to me - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0845 3710722 - 07785 615313