Site Security Manager - Long-term contract
|Title:||Site Security Manager - Long-term contract|
|End Date:||Not specified|
|Description:||Site Security Manager – Construction Company - Hastings, East Sussex|
Working on a two-year contract basis, we are looking for a site security manager to manage construction site security personnel.
You should have
- experience working on construction sites
- experience of crowd control, including protestors
- CSCS card
- Be able to carry out Risk Assessments, AIs, site surveys
- Provide training, ensure all security personnel and competent, provide refresher training, maintain accurate records
- To check and test training effectiveness.
- Maintain shift rosters
- Organise additional security cover if required
- Carry out investigations as required and complete reports
- Provide assistance for welfare difficulties
- To deal with any discipline issues that may arise on site
- To authorise and keep an up to date record of all staff holidays and training courses.
- Ensure all site records are maintained and complete monthly and interim reports as required.
- To ensure all Security Officers on site are well presented and wearing the correct uniform.
- Where possible, respond to all site based emergencies, ensuring all staff has been made aware of escalation procedures.
- Act as Serious Incident Manager as required.
- Maintain the AIs up to date with customer approval.
- Conduct appraisals at required frequencies and keep personnel records up to date
- To attend and request meetings with client management and to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Conduct regular out of hours visits and shift changeovers
- Conduct appraisals at least once per year
- Undertake minimum of one scenario test per quarter
- Ensure each officer receives a competency test every 6 months
- Produce monthly reports and SLA scores as required
- Maintain training matrix
- Hold weekly meetings with team members and report any issues to line manager
- Clarify all pay queries prior to head Office resolution
- Undertake annual employee satisfaction surveys
- Ensure that a total quality approach is adopted towards work colleagues and customers.
- Wherever applicable introduce measurement and performance indicators to ensure that standards are constantly maintained / improved.
- To conduct interviews for potential security staff.
To apply for this long-term contract position, please contact Alexis Taylor at people4business with your CV, hourly / daily rate and availability.
Alexis – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0845 3710722 – 07785 615313