New Business Development - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our New Business Development skills
890 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- strategic brand & advertising consultant, London, UKBrands, business & cultural change. Client(Unilever)&Ad Agencies(Planning Director)experience. Ad planning skills (strategy,research,comms,wkshop facilitation)UK,USA&Madrid. Psychotherapy training. Ran own brand business.
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Chartered Director / Non-Exec / Strategic Advisor, Heathfield, East Sussex, UKChartered Director. Experienced International business Executive, having started, owned and sold several technology and media-based enterprises. Particularly strong on board-level strategic planning and execution. Seeking Board-level strategic appointments, Boardroom Performance appraisal and enhancement projects, and Non-Executive roles. Interested in UK and non-UK roles.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and busi..
- Product, Graphics and Motion Design, London, United Kindgdom, UKCreative Lead with extensive experience in product and graphics design. Past projects have included working with large firms in N. America, Europe and Asia. Skills include Solid Works, Rhino 3D, VRAY,..
- MARKETING AND CORPORATE FINANCE PROJECTS DIRECTOR, Stourbridge, West Midlands, UKBilingual MBA 16 yrs experience in marketing, corporate finance in SMEs, Corporates and own businesses, worked on M&A, set/up sold own business. Wide/varied career seeks training and advisory work.
- Sales & New Business Development Freelancer, Ontario 16 years sales & business development experience - events, advertising, delegate & subscription sales. Excellent at exceeding targets. Enjoy launch projects as well as revitalising existing ones!
- Sales Consultant - Lead Generation , Bewdley, Worcestershire, UKExpert in generating leads and getting a qualified commitment from senior business and technology decision makers within medium and large organisations. See customer comments within overview section.
- Executive Coach/Relationships Developer - Catalyst, Tonbridge, Kent, UKExecutive Coach & Business Relationships Developer: a "Catalyst" for Leadership encountering change, seeking performance improvement, Client growth and managing talent. Supporting Executive Search in ..
- Facilitator / Coach / Leadership Development, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, UKAn established senior level facilitator and executive coach. Relishes supporting the development of leaders in SME's and Global companies. Accredited to BPS Level A&B, Blanchard Situational Leadership..
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UKDoctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- FREELANCE SALES & MARKETING CONSULTANCY, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UKI am a New Business Development Consultant and I have worked in Sales & Marketing for over 15 years. I have a proven track record in New Business Development for a cross section of clients/markets in..
Page 1 of 23 New Business Development - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: