Sales/Account Management - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Sales/Account Management categories
1,817 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- strategic brand & advertising consultant, London, UKBrands, business & cultural change. Client(Unilever)&Ad Agencies(Planning Director)experience. Ad planning skills (strategy,research,comms,wkshop facilitation)UK,USA&Madrid. Psychotherapy training. Ran own brand business.
- ICT Consultant, Petersfield, Hampshire, UKEx-Microsoft Certified Trainer. Microsoft Certfied Systems Engineer. MCSA. Prince II Practitioner ITIL Foundation Dynamic, highly intelligent problem solver. Experienced manager, project manager, systems & network administrator. Skilled trainer & motivator with extensive experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Clusters & networks. School ICT infrastructure specialist with Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
- Technical Analyst / Data Engineer, Corsham, Wiltshire, UKAn achievement-driven technical systems analyst and manager with over fourteen years’ experience successfully directing software driven business applications and processes. Converts conceptual business ideas into practical systems using well developed problem solving and organisational skills, while seeking-out value-adding solutions to promote corporate growth.
- Chartered Director / Non-Exec / Strategic Advisor, Heathfield, East Sussex, UKChartered Director. Experienced International business Executive, having started, owned and sold several technology and media-based enterprises. Particularly strong on board-level strategic planning and execution. Seeking Board-level strategic appointments, Boardroom Performance appraisal and enhancement projects, and Non-Executive roles. Interested in UK and non-UK roles.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and busi..
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, HR Consultant, London, UKI'm Charterd Occupational Psychologist, with experience in the design and delivery of assessment centres, Occupational Health Assessments, selection and training. I have Level A & B Personality and p..
- Product, Graphics and Motion Design, London, United Kindgdom, UKCreative Lead with extensive experience in product and graphics design. Past projects have included working with large firms in N. America, Europe and Asia. Skills include Solid Works, Rhino 3D, VRAY,..
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- MARKETING AND CORPORATE FINANCE PROJECTS DIRECTOR, Stourbridge, West Midlands, UKBilingual MBA 16 yrs experience in marketing, corporate finance in SMEs, Corporates and own businesses, worked on M&A, set/up sold own business. Wide/varied career seeks training and advisory work.
- Sales & New Business Development Freelancer, Ontario 16 years sales & business development experience - events, advertising, delegate & subscription sales. Excellent at exceeding targets. Enjoy launch projects as well as revitalising existing ones!
- Sales Consultant - Lead Generation , Bewdley, Worcestershire, UKExpert in generating leads and getting a qualified commitment from senior business and technology decision makers within medium and large organisations. See customer comments within overview section.
- Electrician/ Designer/ Project Manager, London, Greater London, UKOffering a complete and professional electrical service. I can also design and implement lighting schemes, control systems and modern electrical installations for residential & commercial customers.
Page 1 of 46 Sales/Account Management - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: