Freelance solidworks draftsman /design Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
3D CAD SolidWorks Designer and Visualizer with ultra fast conceptual abilities whilst remaining commercially focused within the limits imposed by available finance or deadlines I can turn my hand to anything design related.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£18.82 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£150.59 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Solidworks 2008 2009, 2010,2012 level2
Exceptional knowledge of Autocad, level2
Photoshop 6 & 7, cs2, cs3 freehand also adobe illustrator, Coreldraw
Exceptional knowledge of 3d studio max 4 &, 6, 7, 8.
Superb 2d & 3d hand drawn visualising skills
Sound 3d modeling skills, including sub division modelling,
Spline and patch modelling (used for virtual interior walk rounds)
Vast prototyping skills vast knowlege of plastics, fixings,
Paint finnishes, hot & cold casting, vacuume forming,
Cardboard modelling poly foam modelling, fibreglass laminating and wood turning
(Mar 2010 to Jul 2010)
at Jk design I was involved in developing and modifying different models in solidworks also updating sheet steel fabricated machine parts mainly for the fruit machine industry
(2003 to 2008)
Freelance 3D Illustrator
Freelance work 3d illustrations,
Clients include jk design ltd (barrow on soar) leicester.
Pageantry designs carlton nottingham,
3d art magazine exhibition work
Dave deal usa, built a 3d high polygon, revolving model in studio max
(Feb 2001 to Jun 2002)
Designer (part time)Pageantry Designs, Nottingham
A small design studio near Sherwood Forest dedicated to interior and product design working with a team of product designers on numerous interior design related projects and commissions
(Apr 1996 to Oct 1998)
DraughtsmanAJD FABRICATIONS LTD, Nottingham
I was employed as a Manual draughtsman, working from the design office
I worked on layout plans and construction plans and measuring up for various steel fabrication jobs
I.e. fire escapes, internal Stair cases, balconies
(Feb 1991 to Nov 1995)
Swimming Pool BuilderDiamond Pools, Nottingham
working as part of a team supplying detailed achitectural plans for swimming pools
also site surveying work
Solidworks level 2 / 3d parametric cad.
Solidworks level 1 City & Guilds 4353-03-21
City & Guilds level 2 in Autocad versions 2002
City and Guild level 2 Photoshop
BA (hons) degree 2:1 - 3d interior (architecture) design.
Modules included: spatial awareness and space planning, computer aided design, structural studies, measuring up, fire regulations disabled specifications drawing and visualization, retail psychology for shop & store design, point of sale, scale modeling, concept studies, lighting design, ergonomics, colour and symbolism, art & design history exhibition design, RSA bursary competition ,designing corporate identities, photography and manual process, television set design, cold casting, and vac forming expanded foam modeling, scale model making.
2001 - RSA commendation award for design excellence).
Royal Society of Arts commendation award for vodafone telecommunications mast design
Part 1, C&G computer programming (basic language)
Part 2, c&g computer programming (cobol language)
Part 3, c&g computer programming ( machine code )
( 2002 to 2003)
CASTLE COLLEGE NOTTINGHAM.
C&G level 2 in 2D AUTOCAD 2002, 2004
C&G level 2 in 3D parametric cad (solidworks) "20 times more efficient than autocad"
( 2002 to )
R.S.A. ROYAL SOCIETY of ARTS
COMMENDATION AWARD for the concept and design for a series of installation
Art telecommunication Masts for Vodafone which I gave a 30min design pitch to seven senior executives from vodafone
( 1999 to 2002)
LEICESTER DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
BA (HONS) DEGREE 2:1 3D INTERIOR (ARCHITECTURE) DESIGN.
Modules included: Spatial awareness and space planning, Computer aided design, structural studies, Drawing and visualisation, Retail psychology for shop & store design, point of sale,scale modelling, concept Studies, lighting design, Ergonomics, Colour and symbolism, Art & design history ,exhibition design, RSA bursary competition Designing Corporate identities, Photography and Manual Process, Television set design, cold casting, and vac forming expanded foam modelling , Scale model making and languages Italian
( 1987 to 1990)
PEOPLE’S COLLEGE NOTTINGHAM
PART 1, C&G COMPUTER PROGRAMMING (BASIC LANGUAGE)
PART 2, C&G COMPUTER PROGRAMMING (COBOL LANGUAGE)
PART 3, C&G COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ( MACHINECODE )
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- 3DS Max Training: Looking for someone to teach 3DS Max as need to brush up on presentation skills for a job in Dubai. Ideally looking for someone local.
- 3D Modeller: To use 3D modelling to create a website of a navigable 20 square mile landscape from Ordnance Survey data, then overlay the landscape with jpeg files distorted according to the contours of the landscape. Ideally, these jpegs should be refreshable, ie new ones can be added and others removed. Even more ideally, each distorted jpeg should function as a hyperlink, so that someone clicking the jpeg can be linked to a page showing it undistorted and/or with information about
- P&ID Drawings: Freelance P&ID AutoCAD draughter required. For the generation of site drawings GA's and P&IDs from scratch to a high standard of detail mechanical and Process knowledge for generation of P&IDs Will be required to take site measurements, then draw up detailed P&ID drawings. Onsite visit required and would prefer someone able to provide a quote on the basis of all-in cost or number of hours work.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Architecture (Construction)
- Building & Construction (Construction)
- Scientific & Technical
- 2D Draughting (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- 3D Modelling (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- AutoCAD (Engineering - Software Skills)
- AutoCAD (Scientific & Technical - Software Skills)
- AutoCAD LT (Scientific & Technical - Software Skills)
- AutoCAD Qualified (Engineering - Education Level)
- CAD Technician (Construction - Architecture - Job Role)
- Conceptual Layout (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- Degree Qualified (Construction - Architecture - Education Level)
- Detailed Design Drawings (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- Education Level (Construction - Building & Construction)
- Education Level (Construction - Architecture)
- Education Level (Engineering)
- Engineering (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- Functional Design (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- HNC Qualified (Engineering - Education Level)
- Interior Design (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Paper to CAD Conversion (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Plans (Scientific & Technical - Experience - Quality)
- Quality (Scientific & Technical - Experience)
- Software Skills (Engineering)
- Software Skills (Scientific & Technical)
- SolidWorks (Engineering - Software Skills)
- 3D Studio MAX
- Bryce 3-D
- Draw (Corel)
- Interior Design
- Photoshop (Adobe)
- Presentation Design (Design)
- Product Design (Design)