Freelance Telemarketer Ludlow, Shropshire, UK
We have many years’ experience in generating high quality sales leads and appointments with decision makers in some of the UK’s leading companies. Now, as freelancers, we can bring this same breadth of expertise to your business, helping you to increase sales and market share - at extremely competitive rates.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£31.76 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£254.12 per day (ex. VAT)|
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
03 August 2011: Very professional, top level telemarketing guy. Very friendly and gets results
22 January 2008: We received short list of 11 contacts of whom three had suitable sites we are negotiating with one of these we hope to have a flying site within the next few weeks.
02 December 2007: Great - did a great job
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Far more than ‘just telemarketing’
These days maintaining your edge is about far more than just getting sales leads and appointments. It’s about building relationships with your customers and creating the kind of fierce brand loyalty that keeps customers coming back for more.
This is why we offer so much more than ‘just telemarketing’ or a script-driven call centre, and why we prefer to think of ourselves as Business Consultants rather than telemarketers.
Yes we use the telephone as our preferred tool. We’re also up to speed with the latest telemarketing techniques and technology. But we also have the maturity and commercial know-how to use all this to your advantage – backed by the latest list profiling and telemarketing resources that make a real difference to your bottom line.
All our services are completely customisable. In fact our range of telemarketing and business development services are broad enough to handle any project of any size. Simply mix and match any of the following to suit your marketing goals and budget.
• Lead Generation - contacting prospects and gathering critical intelligence for your sales teams
• Appointment Setting - working in parallel with your teams to arrange qualified appointments
• Market Research - intelligent findings to enable you to understand your customer base better
• Seminar Invitations & Event Bookings - targeting the people that matter most to your business
• Database Building & Development - building and upgrading databases and ensuring your customer data is kept right up to date
• Customer Care Surveys - making sure your quality of service continues to match the excellence of your product
• Direct Mail Follow Up - continuing your dialogue with customers to ensure your message stays fresh in their minds.
To prove we mean what we say, we’re more than happy to work with you on a trial basis. This way you can get to know us and see what we can do. And if you’d like to talk to any of our satisfied clients, we’d be delighted to arrange that too.
Why not give us a trial today?
(Jul 1995 to Apr 2012)
Freelance TelemarketerLudlow, Shropshire, UK
• Provide telephone communication with existing and potential customers to meet sales, service and customer retention targets (both team and individual).
• Plan and implement sales and telemarketing campaigns to meet client objectives.
• Client portfolio includes: Norwich Union, BUPA, Country Wide Farmers, British
Gymnastics, Shropshire Chamber & Business Link, Hereford & Worcester Chamber & Business Link, a major insulation company, a major fuel company, an Internet company, and a Packaging company. Plus many more...
• Build and maintain relationships with clients at senior decision-making level.
• Ensure customer service excellence, to build relationships and maximise sales and customer retention.
• Develop profile of company and its services.
• Deliver detailed campaign reports to clients.
• Administration; maintain client database.
• Developed and implemented client database.
• Gained extensive new business, including regular referral business.
• Generated substantial business, generating increased turnover and profits for clients.
(Jan 1992 to Jul 1995)
• Responsible for the day-to-day running of the company.
• Devise and implement effective sales strategies to maximise business opportunities; bring in new accounts; source, investigate and penetrate new market sectors.
• Manage, service and develop key accounts. Co-formulate strategic approach with accounts to meet company an customer objectives.
• Account base includes BBC, MoD and major record and publishing companies, schools/colleges/universities, and individuals such as Judges, Barristers, MPs and Royalty.
• Build customer relationships at senior decision-making levels.
• Develop profile of company and its products through marketing and promotional activity.
• Recruit, train, motivate and develop sales team.
• Maximise customer service and satisfaction.
• Manage budget and control margins and costs.
• Administration and management reporting.
• Secured ongoing business with companies including PWL (Pete Waterman), BMG Records, Island Records.
A full range of sales tuition seminars and computer training programmes (1985 - Present).
(Sep 1978 to Jul 1983)
Studied English, History, Maths, Music, Computer Studies
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Conference Telesales: Wanted: freelance telesales person with experience in conference / seminar delegate sales (preferably with financial services industry knowledge), cold calling, database cleaning and generating new sales leads. Budget would be approximately £120 a day (there are currently 3 seminars that need selling, and each will have at least 5 days devoted to them. More seminars are planned for 2012, so regular freelance work will be available to the right candidate).
- Business Developer: Experienced, home based business developer with experience in B2B services and the use of CRM systems (ideally Infusionsoft) & MS Outlook. Please apply for more details.
- Telemarketing: We are looking for someone to do some Telemarketing for us around 4 hours a week ongoing work. -Must have B2B experience -Appointment Setting/ Tele Marketing -Around £20.00 per hour Please apply for more details and email your CV to Hannah Cockill at email@example.com
- Experienced telemarketer: Experienced telemarketer required to generate pension review appointments for Financial Adviser. Data provided. For 5 days from 01/08/2011 - 05/08/2011 dates are flexiable. Please apply for more details.
- Telephone Marketing: Looking for just 4 hours a week doing some telephone marketing for us. Please apply for more details.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Seller 242078, Ontario [£44.71 per hr]
( review)16 years sales & business development experience - events, advertising, delegate & subscription sales. Excellent at exceeding targets. Enjoy launch projects as well as revitalising existing ones!
- business developer, Southampton, Hampshire, UK [£17.65 per hr]
I am a home based freelance telemarketing / telesales consultant that enjoys selling, searching for clients, exceeding my targets. I am a very focused and determined person.
- Seller 244053, Redditch, Worcestershire, UK [£44.12 per hr]
I am specialist appointment generator that is prepared to put her money where her mouth is. You will only pay per booked appointment and these will meet your criteria. I have a reputation for getting ..
- Marketing Freelancer, Newbury, Hampshire, UK [£35.29 per hr]
( review)20 yrs experience with a major multi-national corporate - telecoms. I provide Marketing and Sales support on a freelance basis, delivering: business planning, copywriting, bid management, event manag..
- Seller 244770, Colchester, Essex, UK [£17.65 per hr]
Senior Sales Exec. Call centre services. Tele sales experience. Cold calling Meetings Presenting to companies Sending proposals contract Actioning Scripts/services Account Management.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Direct Marketing (Marketing)
- Market Research (Marketing - Direct Marketing)
- Market Research (Market Research)
- Surveys (Market Research)
- Telemarketing (Marketing - Direct Marketing)
- Client Prospecting (New Business Development)
- Client Researching (New Business Development)
- Cold Calling (New Business Development)
- CRM User Experience
- Excel (Microsoft)
- Meeting Generation (New Business Development)
- Mystery Shopping (Sales Support)
- Outlook (Microsoft)
- Telesales (New Business Development)
- Word (Microsoft)