Freelance Design and Branding Professional Teddington, Middlesex, UK
I have 15 years' experience producing marketing and presentation materials for corporate and B2B clients, covering writing, design and production. I combine good communications and time management skills to deliver.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£29.41 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£235.29 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
08 February 2011: Did the job we asked, quickly and efficiently.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
I have 15 years' experience of producing effective marketing communications materials within practical time and budgetary limits. I have built a comprehensive set of skills that includes: design and brand management; design, typesetting and retouching; copywriting and editing; and print management.
My most recent in-house role was for Mouchel, a professional services company with clients in government and regulated industries. During my four years there, I acted as brand guardian and led the design team within the group Marketing & Communications department. Since then I have worked freelance providing a comprehensive range of design and branding services. Recent clients include: Kanopy (mail order clothing); DTZ (commercial property); Keytree (IT consultancy); and Mouchel (professional services). During my time with creative agencies, clients included: BMI, BP, Patent Office, PWC, European Investment Bank, Fortis.
Finished materials include: corporate identity and branding, marketing brochures and presentations, newsletters, annual reports, catalogues, advertising and publicity material.
Software expertise in: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop. Illustrator, Acrobat), MS Office (Word, PowerPoint), QuarkXpress.
(May 2006 & ongoing)
Design, artwork and copywriting projects on marketing literature, presentations and advertising.
Corporate comms Pure Creative (DTZ, E C Harris), Keytree (IT client).
Advertising Pure Creative (Jackson-Stops & Staff), DarkeJones (Kanopy).
Typesetting DarkeJones (Kanopy).
(Feb 2002 to May 2006)
Brand communications managerWest Byfleet, Surrey
• Oversaw branding for a professional services company of more than 5,500 employees.
• Led the nationwide introduction of a new corporate identity and running staff seminars.
• Worked directly with CEO and FD on annual reports and results presentations.
• Proofed and sub-edited corporate advertising, advising agencies on brand development.
• Introduced new print suppliers and royalty-free photography, reducing costs and times.
(Mar 2001 to Feb 2002)
Design and artwork projects on branding literature, annual reports, presentations and advertising.
Clients: Interbrand (Amsterdam), Carnegie Orr, Tank, Lambie Nairn, CDT Design, Bradley Dyer Group
(Feb 1999 to Mar 2001)
Implementation designerLandor Associates, London
Design projects ranged from concept development to brand guidelines.
Supported marketing staff on proposals and pitch presentations.
Clients: AlfaLaval, BMI, Fortis, Gambro, KJS, Nordea, Sabic, Seagrams, Shell
(Oct 1995 to Dec 1998)
Presentations managerDesign Bridge, London
Grew role from presentations designer to heading team of three, producing bids and multimedia presentations.
Developed effective production of marketing documents and introduced digital presentations.
Clients: Bass, Guinness, Heineken, KJS, LMVH, Nestlé, Philips, Unilever
(Sep 1994 to Sep 1995)
Assistant publicity officerRoehampton University, London
Wrote regular newsletters and mailshots, interviewing staff and students.
Edited postgraduate prospectus, sub-editing departmental entries and writing student profiles.
(Oct 1992 to Sep 1993)
University of Portsmouth
PGD in Information Systems
University College London
BA in Greek and Latin (Classics): IIi
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Powerpoint specialist: Powerpoint specialist required for ad-hoc work. We’re looking for a PowerPoint expert who can support us by creating slick and dynamic presentation material. The material is for external events, so needs to be really polished. We are able to provide the full content for the slides already in PowerPoint, but need someone with the skills to create slick and styled diagrams, section slides (following brand guidelines) etc to fairly tight deadlines.
- Powerpoint: Update and tidy powerpoint slides (approx 15) to include brand format and guidelines. should take approximately 3-4 hours. will be avilable 8pm on 9 may and required for noon of next day. preferably manchester based but this is not essential.
- Create an A4 newsletter template: We are looking for someone to create an A4 newsletter template using Microsoft Word. The newsletter design has already been done, together with supporting graphic elements. We need the template to consist of a series of text and picture boxes which individuals can use to create their own in-house newsletter, without encountering any runaround issues.
- New Business Sales Consultant : We are looking for a New Business Sales Consultant to join our London-based team with the opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career. You will ideally have a proven record within technology (Web media) sales and marketing environment, be comfortable with generating new business and displaying an ambitious and determined attitude. Please apply for more details.
- Graphic Designer: - Investment banking graphics work required in microsoft office suite. - Work will include formatting, creation of charts and preparation for printing - The individual needs to have experience in the graphics teams at major investment banks. - Quick turnaround time required. Please apply for more details.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Seller 242307, Addlestone, Surrey, UK [£35.29 per hr]
( review)Looking for a designer to help you with your website, promotional print material or stationary? I can help. I can give you a strong image and tie your identity across all your public domain media.
- Seller 253437, London, Greater London, UK [£29.41 per hr]
( review)I am a multilingual freelance Graphic Designer and Illustrator with over 10 years' experience in all aspects of Visual Communication. I can take on projects from initial concept to delivered artwork.
- Graphic Designer / Animator, London [£15.88 per hr]
Graphic / Animation / Multimedia / Web Designer FREELANCE. 2 years experience. (Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Pedigree, Bavaria, Comcel) I am Studying English but I could do a fantastic job for a convenient ..
- Freelance Adobe flash, Adobe premiere, After effects, Photoshop, UK [£11.76 per hr]
Recently, I have completed my degree as BcS in computer graphics and multimedia, this would include programming, 3D modelling, interface design and video edition; however I am particularly interested ..
- Design Agency Services, Bournemouth, UK [£15.88 per hr]
Skilled graphic designer, web developer. My work includes logos, web design, user interface design, illustration, print materials and more. I produce sensitive, considered work that has integrity.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Advertisement (Design)
- Artwork Production (Marketing)
- Branding & Brand Management (Marketing)
- Desktop Publishing (Design)
- Exhibitions & Conferences (Marketing)
- External Communications
- Internal Communications
- On Line (Design)
- Point of Sale Material
- Posters (Design)
- Presentation Preparation
- Promotional Material (Design)
- Proof Reading
- Acrobat (Adobe)
- After Effects (Adobe)
- Annual Reports
- Business to Business (Writing)
- Commercial Design (Design)
- Copywriting (Writing)
- CVs (Writing)
- Graphic Design
- Illustrator (Adobe)
- InDesign (Adobe)
- Logos/Stationery (Design)
- Marketing Copy (Writing)
- Page & Book Layout
- Photo Retouching (Photography)
- Photoshop (Adobe)
- Premiere (Adobe)
- Presentation Design (Design)
- Print Advertisements (Design)
- Production Management (Printing)
- Promotional Material
- Proof Reading (Editing)
- Sub-editing (Editing)
- Account Management (Account/Client Management)
- Bid Preparation (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Client Liaison (Account/Client Management)
- Client Management (Account/Client Management)
- Excel (Microsoft)
- PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Presentation Preparation
- Relationship Building (Account/Client Management)
- Tender Preparation (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Word (Microsoft)