Freelance Sales Consultant - Lead Generation Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK
Expert in generating leads and getting a qualified commitment from senior business and technology decision makers within medium and large organisations. See customer comments within overview section.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£35.29 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£282.35 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
18 August 2007: I’d give John a gold medal for all these requirements and look forward to working with this company for many years to come.
17 August 2007: John provides a very professional service that offers true value to any business. If you take lead generation seriously, John can help.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Covering lead generation projects my company has delivered to clients,
(Feb 2002 to Dec 2007)
MDBewdley, Worcestershire UK
Sales and marketing consultancy that assist B2B companies. Skills encompass business development, sales management, ROI selling and marketing strategy.
"John who is among the very best business developers to be found anywhere in the UK. Especially if you are looking to forge strong relationships with senior level decision makers, I would recommend John as a reliable, professional and can-do business developer.” Jim Managing Director SalesGap
"As a business leader I am all too aware of the importance that lead generation activities play in our sales success. The quality of our sales is directly and inextricably linked to the quality and quantity of leads generated. Having had disappointing experiences with other lead generation companies over the years, I have found John to be a breed apart.
It seems to me that your average telemarketer works from a script and polls prospects with features and benefits to see what sticks. For them it is simply a case of making enough calls and getting lucky. Quality is not their concern. It's an approach that just does not work when you are promoting enterprise software to a sophisticated and senior decision-making audience.
Because they use veteran salespeople, guided by an appropriate solution selling methodology, they seem to get results that other lead generators just can't achieve.
I think that their ethos also plays a big part in making them different - they are focussed on meaningful conversations and scheduling meetings only where real customer "pain" has been admitted. This is very different to the numbers game played by other firms.
In this recession, the lead generation companies that utilise great salespeople to intelligently engage with potential customers are the ones that offer the highest chance of being successful and getting a reward for your investment. This company embodies this approach and is deserving of my recommendation."
VP Global Field Operations - CitiXsys Technologies
SAP Pinnacle Awards Winner
"At Salescore, part of what we do is bringing together different providers to deliver a total sales and marketing solution for our clients. In our experience working with partners can either be a pleasure or a nightmare!
Partnering with John has always been a pleasurable experience. They understand the partnership ethos and the team, led by him, fit neatly into the sales lifecycle, complementing other aspects with a comprehensive service to deliver the lead generation element. They work exceptionally hard to produce results and ensure they deliver their commitments. What this translates to is a work ethic that continues until the job is done and the sales target has either been met or, more often, surpassed."
Managing Director - Salescore Limited
“Prior to appointing I and a colleague had spent a good deal of the previous 6 months contacting prospective customers. Whilst we made some head way, trying to get appointments proved difficult and only a handful were achieved.
Since appointing, we have spent the last 6 months on the road attending meetings generated and arranged by John. They have got to key decision makers within the Public Sector in which we operate and appointments have resulted in a number of contract wins and a positive sales pipeline that will keep us bidding for business for the foreseeable future. We have had to increase our bidding team and administration to meet the demand and the growth from sales that we are currently forecasting.
All in all a very positive experience for us and I have no hesitation in recommending them to other organisations.”
Business Development Manager - Parkmobile UK Ltd
"We have been working with John for over a year and would recommend their business development services to any business-to-business company. We are a global market leader in our field and provide sophisticated solutions to complex customer requirements. Because they only use seasoned sales professionals who are experts in opening up and developing customer relationships we have got exposure to senior contacts within some of the world's largest organisations. We regularly review his performance and he keeps on delivering."
International Sales Manager - ARTiSAN Software Tools
“I wanted to give you some feedback on the recent work that has been completed for two recent client projects I engaged you on. The reason I initially asked you to become involved was because I felt you had a depth of experience and understanding in business development that was far superior to most of the other companies I have met. I’m glad to say this intuition was proved to be correct. The way your organization conducted itself was ultra professional and the work ethic and focus on delivering results were very impressive.
Today it’s very difficult to reach decision makers and develop a pipeline but due to your professionalism, maturity and diligence you have succeeded where others have failed. The clients are happy and so am I and I hope to engage you again on future projects because I have great confidence in the quality of the service Sales Factory delivers.”
CEO and Founder – The Holistic Sale
"You are better than any other telemarketing firm I have worked with in the past 19 years"
Managing Director - Systematix Computer Solutions
“John was commissioned to work on a couple of projects for us. The research and business development was conducted with professionalism and enthusiasm. The latest project for our Automotive business unit has produced some promising results which we expect to convert into sales in the short to medium term.”
Chief Executive Officer - ETL Solutions Ltd
"As a rapidly growing business services firm with an established blue chip customer base I was looking for a special kind of sales & marketing partner. I was seeking a telemarketing agency that can influence FDs within major UK corporates. And I needed a trusted advisor that could assess and validate our business model and consequently sharpen our competitive edge. I'd give John a gold medal for all these requirements and look forward to working with this company for many years to come."
Senior Partner - BIZOPS - Building Excellence
"With a team of over 100 management consultants, Lexion works with the CEO's from global organisations such as Vodafone, HSBC, Compaq, Zurich and ArjoWiggins to design and deliver enterprise-wide business process improvement projects. The ability to commit a busy CEO to an initial meeting so that we can demonstrate our value takes a rare breed of salesperson. Sales Factory specialises in employing this rare breed. Consequently, if you have a need to build relationships with business leaders, Sales Factory is a firm you can rely on to get the job done in a rapid and professional manner"
CEO - Lexion Consulting
"John has been an integral part of our campaigns to promote the benefits of the Digital Pipeline, helping us to rapidly and effectively reach our target audience by identifying the right decision makers and demonstrating a strong understanding of the key issues from the outset."
GM - Digital Pipeline Project
“I hired him in the spring of 2011 to help sell Network Sunday's social business development system Elite Networker and as a result of his work we are now partnering with Sales Factory to support Network Sunday's clients. He has an attractive blended services model allowing customers to benefit from both digital and telephone-based sales support. To address a wide range of client B2B propositions and sales objectives, he employs highly experienced industry-focused inside sales consultants for complex selling and more junior staff for qualification and appointment setting.”
Managing Director - Network Sunday
"As our business development and sales partner, John has proved to be a safe pair of hands when it comes to bringing a new software solution to the market. As a company staffed by sales veterans, we were able to leverage their great experience when it came to business development & selling, sales process definition, copy writing and marketing. Unlike our experience with other salespeople, they know how to promote new technology into organisations that have complex requirements and as a result John has produced real results"
Director - Telecetera Limited
"John far exceeded our expectations in terms of generating a higher than expected number of qualified sales appointments with key decision makers. Their ability to engage with senior executives from large prospective customers and properly value proposition our solutions has turned John into a vital part of our sales team."
Head of Sales & Marketing - Eliot's Limited
“As Managing Director of NETsposure, my time is frequently called upon from all areas of the business, be it staffing, sales, marketing or delivery. As a consequence I am frequently frustrated with how little time I can spend on the key areas, like sales.
To overcome this I have on a number of occasions looked for a sales partner we can work with but have not felt confident that those I found would address this vital function in a way that would work for NETsposure, and stay true to the personality of our vibrant business.
I’m pleased to say that this was not the case with John. From our first meeting their approach was spot on, and this set the right environment to discuss my business’ needs. Since coming onboard, John's involvement with NETsposure has been extremely beneficial and I am delighted with the results they have achieved in such a short time.
I look forward to building on this and we now see John as a key part of NETsposure’s future. I very much appreciate the help and service we have received so far and would happily recommend John to any business that wants to increase their sales.”
Managing Director - NETsposure Limited
“John has doubled the number of people we receive projects from and identified well over half a million pounds worth of new business. They have achieved all of this for us within one month and it has cost us less than £5000. The return on investment we have got from investing in John's services is massive and we now know that to survive in these hard economic times it is critical for us to build a long term business relationship with this firm of sales and marketing experts”
Director - Lantonway
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Pre-Sales/ Lead Generation/ Marketing: We need someone with sales / lead generation skills and strong background in financial services, such as banking or asset management. This sector background is important because you need to know which firms will be the best targets for our product, and then find the right department and personnel to approach. If suitable we can discuss a contract for a specified period on a per-hour basis.
- Sales Agents: Two sales agents required to cover island of Ireland + Scotland. - Electronics background ideal - particularly industrial PC (iPC) - Some knowledge or interest in the technology - Ideally with customers and contacts in this market Products are Industrial PC (iPC), VMEbus, PMC, POS, Touch Screens, plus OEM/ODM projects Please apply for more information.
- Management Consultancy/Business Development: Network of select consultants who deliver first class results on projects for blue chip clients is looking for a few key Business Development professionals to help drive our network further forward. Tasks include: * Working to find potential client projects we could deliver * Researching potential client organisations * To develop a comprehensive understanding of potential client consultant and project requirements * Deliver first class consultancy presentations and close project assignment
- Telemarketer: High quality part-time, self-employed telemarketing person for generating meetings with larger small and medium sized enterprises role will be to make qualified appointments for me with senior decision makers in larger small/mid sized corporations.The prospect must be actively seeking or open to exploring innovative yet proven means of improving company performance through people development.
- Appointment maker for consulting firm: We are a small business coaching and consulting firm based in the midlands close to Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham. We offer Business Coaching, executive coaching and Profit coaching services to SME clients. As a telemarketer, we are looking for someone to work 1 day per week for an initial 4 week period to make appointments for a Master Business coach who will visit, and provide a free business coaching session
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Telemarketer, Ludlow, Shropshire, UK [£31.76 per hr]
( review)We have many years’ experience in generating high quality sales leads and appointments with decision makers in some of the UK’s leading companies. Now, as freelancers, we can bring this same breadth o..
- business developer, Southampton, Hampshire, UK [£17.65 per hr]
I am a home based freelance telemarketing / telesales consultant that enjoys selling, searching for clients, exceeding my targets. I am a very focused and determined person.
- Seller 244053, Redditch, Worcestershire, UK [£44.12 per hr]
I am specialist appointment generator that is prepared to put her money where her mouth is. You will only pay per booked appointment and these will meet your criteria. I have a reputation for getting ..
- Marketing Freelancer, Newbury, Hampshire, UK [£35.29 per hr]
( review)20 yrs experience with a major multi-national corporate - telecoms. I provide Marketing and Sales support on a freelance basis, delivering: business planning, copywriting, bid management, event manag..
- IT Security Engineer/Architect, Swindon, Wilts, UK [£52.94 per hr]
IT Security Systems Engineer / Architect Plan, design and coordinate the implementation of the following security technologies: Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) - Including upgrade's from version ..
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Above The Line
- Below The Line
- Campaign Analysis (Campaign Management)
- Campaign Evaluation (Campaign Management)
- Campaign Implementation (Campaign Management)
- e-Marketing (Marketing)
- Strategy Development
- Account/Client Management
- New Business Development
- Proposals/Bids & Tenders
- Sales Management/Strategy
- Sales Support
- Account Management (Account/Client Management)
- Account Planning (Account/Client Management)
- Bid Management (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Bid Preparation (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Client Accounts (Account/Client Management)
- Client Assessment (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Client Liaison (Account/Client Management)
- Client Management (Account/Client Management)
- Client Prospecting (New Business Development)
- Client Researching (New Business Development)
- Cold Calling (New Business Development)
- Competitor Analysis (Sales Management/Strategy)
- CRM User Experience
- Dutch (Languages)
- English (Languages)
- Excel (Microsoft)
- German (Languages)
- Italian (Languages)
- Market Analysis (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Market Orientated Strategy (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Market Segmentation (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Meeting Generation (New Business Development)
- Outlook (Microsoft)
- PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Presentation Delivery
- Presentation Preparation
- Product Sales
- Relationship Building (Account/Client Management)
- RFI Responses (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Solution Sales
- Spanish (Languages)
- Swedish (Languages)
- Telesales (New Business Development)
- Tender Preparation (Proposals/Bids & Tenders)
- Word (Microsoft)