Freelance Senior Web Developer Slough, Berkshire, UK
I have been working in web technologies like PHP, MySql, ASP/ASP.NET, Java, DHTML, XML, C# and Dreamweaver for more then 4 years. I have a degree in computer sciences and a Java Certification.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£29.41 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£235.29 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Experienced Web developer with more than 5 years of experience developing robust, scalable and secure web applications using latest technologies and software engineering techniques. Keen for a challenging and exciting role where ideas can be implemented and framed into web applications.
Web Frameworks : Zend Framework, CakePHP, Can adapt to any FW.
Programming : Java, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, C++ and SQL
Database : SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and MS Access.
System Flow & Design : Rational Rose, Visio.
Server Administration : Windows, Fedora and RHEL server management.
• Good Time and Project management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Software engineering and Web programming.
• Experienced in building robust, scalable and secure applications.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong background of object oriented programming.
• Experience with drafting specification documents for custom applications.
• Experienced in working with staff and clients to prototype, refine, test and debug programs to meet high industry standards.
• Strong analysis skills to provide project time estimates.
• Experienced in leading development process for in-house as well as outsourced projects.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
(Jan 2005 & ongoing)
Senior Web DeveloperSheffield
• Developing web applications including e-commerce based websites, comparison shopping, online magazine (content management), financial portals and working with data feeds, APIs and web services.
• Managing and expanding existing applications.
• Drafting specification documents for projects and providing time estimates.
• Providing SEO related advice for websites to rank in google natural listings.
• Benchmarking and Optimizing databases for best performance.
• Managing outsourced projects, making sure developers have the necessary information and all their questions answered for an on-time delivery.
• Tools Used
o PHP 4/5, MySQL 4/5, XML/XSLT, Ajax, Web Services, CakePHP, cURL, JQuery, Zend Framework, Java Script, XHTML, CSS, Visual Basic 6.
(Mar 2003 to Apr 2004)
• Developing company website.
• Making sure that the website is search engine optimised.
• Building web services so clients can select what type of business collaboration service they require to gain more information.
• Tools Used
o ASP, SQL Server, XML/XSLT, Web Services, XHTML, Java Script, CSS.
2003 – 2004 Masters in Software Engineering University of Sunderland, UK
1998 – 2001 Bachelor of computer sciences Pak-Lawrence Institure, Lahore Pakistan
2001 SCJP2 (Sun Certified Programmer for Java™ 2 Platform)
(Feb 2003 to Jun 2004)
MSc. Software Engineering
(Mar 2002 to Mar 2002)
Sun Certified Java Programmer
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Web Developer: Upgrade and bug fixing existing php/MYSQL websites, plus launch of new websites using same template. SEO activities and advice including any necessary re-design of websites to achieve results. Ongoing part-time assignment working as part of a team with business owners. Must be available for quick start with time available to give the project an early push forward.
- Software Engineer: We require someone to create a prototype working solution, for demonstration purposes, running from a single server (preferably Linux) for returning the cheapest priced fare for a single journey from a dataset of journey information with a web layer and analysis engine. A query for a new journey will need to determine the number of possible stops from along the journey route, calculate and the fare price for each incremental leg and then compare this route combination with a standard journey
- PHP MySQL and Li nux Programmer: Programmer required to maintain and develop existing IT system. Excellent skills required in php, mysql and linux.
- Zend Developer: Freelance Zend developer
- Web developer: I'm looking for a UK-based freelance developer experienced in LAMP technologies to take care of the following project, submitting to Wordpress blogs using XMLRPC, to be written in PHP code. * Set up a page with a form that accepts an article id (will use this to retrieve article details via an Article class I already have - title, content and keywords), along with name, URL, login, password and whether the content should be auto-approved or not for a wordpress blog
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Web Developer , Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK [£29.41 per hr]
i'm a freelance web developer with a vast range of skills and 3 years commercial experience.
- Seller 241569, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, UK [£29.41 per hr]
( review)A skilled Microsoft Certified Developer experienced in the design and implementation of distributed, multi-tier applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Technical Manager, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK [£9.41 per hr]
I am a freelance web designer, web developer and software developer. And have complete command over dynamic web pages, databases and e commerce systems.
- Seller 247863, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK [£32.94 per hr]
- FREELANCE .NET DEVELOPER , Selby, North Yorkshire, UK [£41.18 per hr]
( review)High calibre .NET DEVELOPER with 8 years of software development experience within web and n-tier systems. OO analysis & design + a structured development approach. Full software life cycle.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Database Development & Admin
- Foreign Languages
- IT Tools/Middleware
- Operating Systems
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Server Software
- Web Development/Prog
- Web E-commerce
- Ajax (Web Development/Prog)
- CakePHP (Web Development/Prog - PHP - PHP Frameworks)
- CentOS (Operating Systems - Linux)
- CodeIgniter (Web Development/Prog - PHP - PHP Frameworks)
- CSS (Web Development/Prog)
- Fedora (Operating Systems - Linux)
- FTP (Networks)
- IIS (Web Development/Prog)
- Jakarta Tomcat (Server Software)
- Linux (Operating Systems)
- Microsoft (Web Development/Prog)
- MS Access
- MySQL (Database Development & Admin)
- MySQL (Programming - SQL)
- Online Payment Systems (Web E-commerce)
- PC Hardware
- PHP (Web Development/Prog)
- PHP Frameworks (Web Development/Prog - PHP)
- Red Hat (Operating Systems - Linux)
- Server Configuration (Hardware)
- Server Installation (Hardware)
- Server Specification (Hardware)
- SOAP (IT Tools/Middleware)
- SQL (Programming)
- SQL Server (Programming - SQL)
- Urdu (Foreign Languages)
- Web Development (Web Development/Prog)
- Website Strategy
- XHTML (Web Development/Prog)
- Zend (Web Development/Prog - PHP - PHP Frameworks)