Freelance Bookkeeper/ Accountant London, Greater London, UK
I offer freelance Accounting and IT services to small, medium size businesses, I have more than 10 years of exprience in dealing with this services in W LDN and I have more than 50 happy customers.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£14.12 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£112.94 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
I have provided Double entry bookeeping accounting system to number of business in past in terms of to adjusting books regularley, preparing a VAT reurns, handling cash books and preparing accounts up to Trial balance on monthly or qurterly basis. I have also delt with bank recocilaition, banking and also delt with clien face to face or over the phone. As I am IT literate person i very handy in using sage line 50, Quick Books and MYOB Accouting pakages very easy and also has provide bit of IT suport in terms of resloving genral PC or laptop issues, upgrading and installating of new hardware or software, setting up wireless or wired braodband srervice and installing and configuring peer to peer or client server base network system.
part Certified AAT (Association of Accounting Technician)
B.Com Graduate with Basic Accountany and Economics
Secondary and Higher Secondary exam passed equivalant GCSC and A levels
CompTIA Certificate for Computer Network Engineer with ECDL Microsoft Office Skill
Window 2000 Server and Professional MCP Certifiactes
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Book Keeper: We are looking for a Book Keeper for a couple days work then Ad hoc ongoing to come into our offices which are based in Stratford, London. Two days work to be done immediately, to work along side our accountant to help with Tax’s etc. Please apply for more details.
- Accountant/ Bookkeeper: Looking for a freelance accountant / bookkeeper to take over the preparation of yearly company accounts for a small filmmaking business. Knowledge of quickbooks or being able to advise on a modern online package to be able to issue and monitor invoices would be a great plus. Please apply for more details.
- Bookkeeper: Bookkeeper - Two days' per week for central London design company. Must be able to work in offices.
- Accountant: An accountant to do the yearly filings of 2 UK companies that hardly have any commercial activity.
- Bookkeeper: We are looking for a freelance Bookkeeper. Please apply for more details.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Bookkeeper semi-senior, New Malden, Surrey, UK [£20.00 per hr]
I have been working for one of the major accountancy firms in the UK as a bookkeeper for 4 years using Excel and Sage L50 and am looking to take on some freelance bookkeeping work.
- Management Accountant / Financial Administrator, London, Greater London, UK [£25.88 per hr]
A qualified management Accountant and experienced financial administrator both in large and medium sized companies. Experienced in meeting strict deadlines through effective communication skills and p..
- Seller 256435, Sutton, Surrey, UK [£21.18 per hr]
A reliable, trustworthy graduate, currently studying towards Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) status with experience within the manufacturing & retail industry. A well ..
- Accountant , Redhill, Surrey, UK [£29.41 per hr]
( review)I am a freelance accountant and bookkeeper based in Redhill, Surrey. My services include: company formation, bookkeeping on Quickbooks or Kashflow, VAT returns, annual accounts, corporation tax return..
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Accruals (Accountancy)
- Asset Accounting (Accountancy)
- BACS (Accountancy)
- Bank Reconciliations (Accountancy)
- Bookkeeping (Accountancy)
- Budgeting (Accountancy)
- Capital Expenditure Analysis (Accountancy)
- Cash Handling (Accountancy)
- Cashflow Forecasting (Accountancy)
- Cashflow Management (Accountancy)
- Client Accounting (Accountancy)
- Control Account Reconciliations (Accountancy)
- Cost Control (Accountancy)
- Credit Notes/Refunds (Accountancy)
- Credit Vetting (Accountancy)
- Fixed Asset Register (Accountancy)
- General / Nominal Ledger (Accountancy)
- Intercompany Accounts (Accountancy)
- Invoicing/Billing (Accountancy)
- Journals (Accountancy)
- Payables Analysis (Accountancy)
- Prepayments (Accountancy)
- Pricing and Profitability (Accountancy)
- Product Accounting (Accountancy)
- Purchase Ledger (Accountancy)
- Receivables Analysis (Accountancy)
- Sales Ledger (Accountancy)
- Supplier Invoices (Accountancy)
- Trial Balance (Accountancy)
- VAT Returns (Accountancy)
- 3 Com Hubs (Networks)
- AppleTalk (Networks)
- Compaq (Hardware)
- DHCP (Networks)
- DNS (Networks)
- Fast Ethernet (Networks)
- FTP (Networks)
- IP (Networks)
- LAN (Networks)
- LAN Network Management (Networks)
- NetBIOS (Networks)
- Network Design (Networks)
- Network Management (Networks)
- PC Hardware
- Proliant (Hardware - Compaq)
- RAID Array Configuration (Hardware)
- Server Configuration (Hardware)
- Server Installation (Hardware)
- TCP/IP (Networks)
- UDP (Networks)
- Wireless (Networks)