Freelance Research Analyst / Data Analyst / SPSS / Writer Totnes, Devon, UK
Quantitative data analyst, highly skilled in SPSS & Excel analysis. Very competent at producing high quality, coherent research outputs. Can present detailed & complex data in a clear, concise manner.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£31.76 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£254.12 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
09 March 2011: Pam is very knowledgeable and committed, and a great pleasure to deal with!
22 February 2010: Pam was easy to work with and had a fast grasp on what was required and delivered on time and to budget. Will be very happy to work with her again.
07 August 2009: Pamela delivered exactly what she promised in the agreed timescales. I was very confident with her SPSS skills. The detail in the system files produced, was the reason why I needed help. I will definitely approach Pam again if I need SPSS help.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
I have experience in all stages of the research process; covering everything from questionnaire design and complex data analysis, right through to the production of high quality reports.
I work primarily for a broadband market research company as a quantitative analyst, regularly producing a range of consumer and business deliverables on broadband and related telecoms topics.
I also run my own analysis company, through which I regularly take on both quantitative and qualitative contracts. Recent contracts have included a training needs analysis, pet food suvey analysis, hospital survey reports, transport industry reports and various SPSS related tasks.
I am a member of the Market Research Society.
I can do the following:
* Define your core research objectives
* Do background / preparatory research
* Identify the optimum methodologies for your project
* Select the most appropriate measurement instruments
* Design questionnaires and topic guides
* Set up surveys, interviews and focus groups
* Carry out quantitative data analysis
* Carry out qualitative data analysis
* Provide SPSS data services
* Provide frequency tables and crosstabs
* Carry out significance testing
* Carry out regression and cluster analyses
* Transcribe and code intervew / focus group script
* Prepare short / long reports
* Prepare presentations
* Produce newsletters and brochures
* Provide statistical output
* Produce charts and graphs
* Create thematic maps
* Produce research reports
* Produce quarterly / annual reports
* Write literature reviews
* Prepare research proposals
* Write research grant applications
* Provide proofing and editing services
(Apr 2009 & ongoing)
Director at my own Research Company
(Jul 2007 & ongoing)
Broadband Research Analyst
(Sep 2006 to Aug 2007)
London School of Economics and Political Science
MSc Social Research Methods (Population)
(Sep 2003 to May 2006)
University College Dublin
BSc Social Science (Sociology and Social Policy) [1:1]
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- SPSS Tutoring: Need help running SPSS analyses on research data in psychology, topic as indicated upon contact.
- SPSS Weighting: Contractor required to work on SPSS and demographic weighting of a sample. About three hours' work. Will send through work and information on weighting requirements.
- Freelance statistician: Description: Statistics Freelancers We are currently looking for 2 statisticians willing to work on a freelance ad-hoc basis to add our current team led by our Head of Statistics Stuart Jackaman. Candidates need to have strong previous experience of working with SPSS, weighting methodologies and producing complex data tables and cross tabs. Remuneration will depend on experience
- Freelance Statistician x 2: Statistics Freelancers We are currently looking for 2 statisticians willing to work on a freelance ad-hoc basis to add our current team led by our Head of Statistics Stuart Jackaman. Candidates need to have strong previous experience of working with SPSS, weighting methodologies and producing complex data tables and cross tabs.
- SPSS: I need someone who has SPSS and is skilled in using it, they also need to be a competent statistician. I have about 4000 lines of data, each referring to individuals. The data is cleaned I need to run a capture /recapture analysis. I need a report that includes confidence intervals etc. I would like a range of tests on the data to verify the final estimates. I have a detailed description of what is needed and some of the spss codes.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Freelance Data Analyst, York, North Yorkshire, UK [£47.06 per hr]
( review)Increasing clients profits by developing MI capabilities, automating processes and consulting on marketing effectiveness
- Statistical Analyst, Birkenhead, Merseyside, UK [£47.06 per hr]
( review)Doctor in Neuroscience (PhD),12 yrs experience Statistics (SPSS), Protocols & Reports, Data Management, Quality affairs, Management of Clinical Projects, Healthcare Projects, Journalism, Translations.
- Seller 242998, Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK [£52.94 per hr]
Experienced Survey Specialist. I have over 14 years experience of conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysing data. Expertise in Employee and Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Seller 245845, Bath, Bath And North East Somerset, UK [£104.82 per hr]
( review)Statistical consultant with 17 yrs experience of delivering data analysis & training solutions in a wide variety of industries. My skill is in making statistics simple and easy to understand with any ..
- Research Developer, Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK [£29.41 per hr]
( review)Computer Skills MS SQL, C#, C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, Power Builder, ASP, XML, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access VBA), SPSS, R, Business Objects, CRSP, Compustat
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Data Analysis (Research)
- Policy/strategy development (Research)
- Questionnaire design (Research)
- Research (Research)
- Senior Researcher (Research)
- Database Analysis (Market Research)
- Market Research (Market Research)
- Qualitative Analysis (Market Research)
- Quantitative Analysis (Market Research)
- Surveys (Market Research)