Freelance Candidate 316122 London, Wimbledon, UK
• Extensive and longstanding International business acumen,
Entrepreneurship and Luxury Market insight.
• High-net worth affinity & motivational marketing expertise
and identifying key branding drives values.
• Multilingual - Internationally focused consumer experiences and
Branding programs, executed in English, French, Italian and German
• Evolving e-marketing-Branding skill set: Web 2.0 – websites -
Mobile strategies - Blog Branding/Marketing – podcasting - Video.tv
Co-Branding opportunities - sponsorship strategies etc.
• Identifying and targeting brand enhancing marketing tactics,
whilst creatively enhancing consumer’s experiences and brand equity.
Ex Entrepreneur: Branded Media content & Intellectual Property Development, High-end Product Development – Design Consultancy.
• Efficient ROI and Budget planning - strategic campaign focused Luxury Markets Research and analytical abilities.
• Research and develop ‘Luxury affinity’ branding alliances/partnerships,
from feasibility studies through to project delivery.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£29.41 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£235.29 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Internationally accomplished multilingual Senior Brand management – Handled € 15-20 EMEA Accounts (LVMH-Luxury). Skilful planning and implementation of integrated Branding and Marketing campaigns, across new media and traditional platforms, with effective use of latest marketing tools and tactics. Strategically fostering and developing Niche high-end sales pipelines/leads and building profitable client relationship. Expert ‘Luxury sectors’ aficionado - insightful understanding of high-net worth touch-points, coupled with intuitive market drive creativity. Entrepreneurial and seasoned International Business Development Pro. Managed cross-functional matrix team - championing the creative process with business goals vision. A high level generalist – with considerable experience in Branding - Digital marcoms activities and Sales channels developments and management.
2008/08 TheLuxuryChannel.tv (online Video.tv + e-commerce) – London
Jan /Mar Consultant (contract)
▪ Identify, plan - Branding & Sponsorship and Affinity Marketing program
▪ Source and evaluate co-branding (Branded entertainment content) opportunities
▪ Synergize Luxury product lines with future editorial content strategy
Education: BA - Business Administration - IUG International University -Geneve /CH
MA - Art & History – Scuola d’Arte Leonardo, Prato/Italy
Highly computer literate - cutting-edge Technologies and most
used Desktop Softwares.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Campaign Evaluation (Campaign Management)
- Campaign Implementation (Campaign Management)
- English (Languages)
- French (Languages)
- German (Languages)
- Italian (Languages)
- Presentation Delivery
- Client Prospecting (New Business Development)
- Client Researching (New Business Development)
- Meeting Generation (New Business Development)
- Product Sales
- Solution Sales