Freelance Marketing, Business Development and Consulting London, UK
Skilled advisor/mentor assisting SMEs in business development, marketing, start-ups, joint ventures, capital raising, creditor/supplier negotiations. Quotes per hour or project.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£63.53 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£508.24 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
Average / Appropriate
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
When times are tough, business owners often have too much on their hands, juggling day-to-day problems, with little time for strategic thinking or workable solutions. Just keeping afloat can be a nightmare.
I offer the skills and experience to keep the wolf from the door, to help businesses grow and prosper.
I can also help owners make the most of the opportunities thrown up in this worldwide recession (yes, these opportunities do exist) and develop their business ahead of the pack.
Management/Executive level experience in property/finance, and media/film/music industries. Spent 19 years in Germany (Munich and Berlin).
Marital Status: Married
Driving Licence: Full licence, no convictions or points
INTERESTS: Music, writing, politics, economics, and travel.
SEEKING: Challenging business development role within UK and Europe, preferably in London and the Home Counties. Will consider contract or part time. Can be flexible if the project excites me.
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Business Developer/Consultant : We require a Business Developer/Consultant to work from home around 3-5 days per week. You would be selling our financial services to potential clients. You will be selling standard packages of business improvement expertise to small and medium sized businesses in London and the South East. Using your own expertise. You will work with the right message so that clients can exploit our business skill in introducing technology and business process improvements to drive their business forward. .
- Business Plan Writer: Business Plan writer required to produce business plan and financials for business start up providing technical services to the oil and gas sector. Experience in oil & gas sector would be an advantage.
- New Business Sales Consultant : We are looking for a New Business Sales Consultant to join our London-based team with the opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career. You will ideally have a proven record within technology (Web media) sales and marketing environment, be comfortable with generating new business and displaying an ambitious and determined attitude. Please apply for more details.
- Business planning consultant: Launching a new 'members only club' business in the Middle East, need aid of a freelance management consultant with the formation of a business plan and the putting forward of a presentation to act as a 'pitch' for investors and clients alike.
- Business Development Consultant: I am in the process of starting up a company in the Middle East. I am attracting a strategic partner - a media conglomerate in the region - to co-invest in the business. Its main activity is going to be in the retail sector with a mass market products/services. This is to take advantage and capitalize on the significant influence the media conglomerate has on the mass audience. It's gonna be done into two phases: 1- to purchase an international franchises and bring it to the region.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Principal Management Consultant , Warrington, Cheshire, UK [£88.24 per hr]
( review)Well qualified and experienced Management Consultant - MA Strategic HRM, MSc Business Mngt and a PhD plus Fellowship of four professional Institutions. Over 30 years experience across a number of sec..
- Managing Director, Upminster, Essex, UK [£100.00 per hr]
To provide guidance, improved management and increased profits to small to medium sized businesses by way of mentoring and enabling; allowing key employees to achieve their personal and business goals..
- Head of Finance / Management Consultant, London, Greater London, UK [£823.53 per hr]
Experienced Finance/ Business Development Professional. Interim (FD)/ Projects/ Consulting. Commercial Finance/Profitability/Reporting/Team, Strategy/Budget, M&A/Integration, Org.dev./Training.
- Seller 318148, Luton, Bedfordshire, UK [£52.94 per hr]
Senior Marketing + IR/PR Manager, native German, 15+ years in B2C + B2B in various industries, agency + client-side, proven track record in account + project management, copywriting + translation
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Business Disposal (Project Management)
- Business Expansion (Project Management)
- EIS (Financial Services)
- German (Languages)
- Investment (Financial Services)
- Mentoring (Project Management)
- Restructuring (Project Management)
- Advertising Strategy (Marketing Consulting)
- Business Development (Business Consulting)
- Business Integration (Business Consulting)
- Business Plan Creation (Financial Consulting)
- Business Plan Creation (Business Consulting)
- Business Plan Creation (Marketing Consulting)
- Business Plan Creation (Project Consultancy)
- Business Planning (Business Consulting)
- Business Reengineering (Business Consulting)
- Campaign Management (Project Consultancy)
- Capital Project Appraisal
- Company Sale
- Company Start-up
- Company Turn-round (Business Consulting)
- Cost Reduction
- e-Business Development
- E-commerce (Project Consultancy)
- Export Development (Business Consulting)
- Finance (Project Consultancy)
- Financial Services (Project Consultancy)
- General Management (Business Consulting)
- German (Languages)
- Importing Goods (Business Consulting)
- International Commerce (Business Consulting)
- Investor Relations Management
- Joint Ventures
- Just in Time (Business Consulting)
- Media (Project Consultancy)
- Mentoring (Project Consultancy)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Product Launch (Marketing Consulting)
- Non Executive Directorships
- Patents/Trademarks (Business Consulting)
- PR Strategy (Marketing Consulting)
- Product Development (Business Consulting)
- Profit Improvement
- Property Management (Business Consulting)
- Sales Development (Marketing Consulting)
- Sales Force Management (Business Consulting)
- Site Acquisition (Business Consulting)
- Small Business Development (Business Consulting)
- SME (Project Consultancy)
- SME Sector
- Social Care (Project Consultancy)
- Strategic Analysis (Business Consulting)
- Venture Capital