Freelance Telesales - Appointment Making - Lead Generation Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Very experienced and versatile Telesales consultant. With a proven track record.
7 years advertising sales. 4 years face to face sales.
Sales, Networking & face-to-face sales, working to strict deadline & sales targets.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£14.12 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£112.94 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Very strong IT skills, using Ms Applications, CRM software and order processing. Communicating at all levels this B2B to B2C. Selling advertising in the Yellow Pages & Yell.com. IT< Telecomms, Business Services and more
I am able to communicate at all levels this includes B2B & B2C as well as to DIrector level and the General public.
Selling advertising in the Yellow Pages & Yell.com.
Renewing Existing customer adverts & increasing spend.
Working to Several Target: - customers Accounts, increase revenue, New media Revenue, Printed Revenue & Book Appointments
Also I have Sales Marketing & networking experience. Financial Service Services & Mortgage Background Working in demanding target driven environment. Experience in Setting up new Departments & Growing companies in all areas including research and marketing.
(Aug 2007 to 2009)
Free lance telesales
Projects for various companies. IT Maintenance, Telecommunications Software & Appointment Making. Accounts & Financial Services companies started off part time now full time.
(Jan 2004 to May 2008)
Selling business to business advertising to both new & existing customers. Products - Yellow Pages, Business, Yell.com & 118 247.
Working to strict deadlines & targets
(Mar 2002 to Dec 2004)
Advertising sales - Chamber of Commerce Directories.
(Jul 2001 to 2002)
Telesales ExecutiveJCS Security Services
Telesales Appointment setting, to assisting in bidding for Security & maintenance contracts
(1999 to Jul 2001)
Financial ConsultantPersonal Touch Insurance
Finance Consultant & Mortgage Advice, Mortgage Admin, Compliance Executive & Mortgage Advisor, Network Executive.
(1997 to 1999)
Trainee Financial AdviserCity Financial
Tied Agent Lincoln Assurance.
(1992 to 1997)
Sales & TelesalesOldfield plc
Started off as telesales consultant & moved into field Sales.
O level/ GCSE - Maths, English, Physics, Art, Computer Studies, Human Biology
BTEc Computer Studies
• Yardley’s Secondary
• Josiah Mason Sixth Form
• Dudley College & Walsall College
FPC 1& 2
Professional Qualification: FPC1 & 2
Training: Computer Programming & Computer Studies 2 years
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- TeleSales- Appointment Setting: We are looking for a TeleSales working to do appointment booking for us. This work can either be done remotely or in our offices. If you're interested please apply for more details. Rate around £15.00 per hour.
- Media Sales Consultant: Situated in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent, One Media is one of the areas most prestigious and successful publishers of quality media. Established in early 2005, the company is now beginning a very exciting stage of launch and acquisition. As part of this development we are currently looking for an experienced and driven Freelance Media Sales Consultant with a proven successful record to join our small but highly motivated team.
- Telesales: We offer custom canvas prints. Telesales person to target photographers, professionals and general public to make sales of custom photo prints from a range of special offers available. Telesales person will provide the customer with a PIN and URL (automatically generated by our system) where they can complete the upload of their imagery and address details. A payment terminal will be provided to take payment. Package prices up to £50, with deals as low as £20.
- Experienced print media telesales agent : We are seeking an experienced print media telesales agent for a promotional sales campaign. Company leads will be provided, as will a company pre paid SKYPE account for the calls. You will need to work remotely with broadband internet to access our CRM system from your computer. The position involves selling paid-for promotional write ups to English owned and speaking small business and tradespeople in France for France\'s longest established and top selling English-language newspaper under a
- Telemarketer/Telesales: As a Telemarketer/Telesales Consultant you will be office based/home based and responsible for developing new client business opportunities effectively on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, personable and tenacious, they will also need to demonstrate self-motivation, flexibility, resilience in order to proactively identify sales opportunities.
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Telemarketer, Ludlow, Shropshire, UK [£31.76 per hr]
( review)We have many years’ experience in generating high quality sales leads and appointments with decision makers in some of the UK’s leading companies. Now, as freelancers, we can bring this same breadth o..
- Seller 242078, Ontario [£44.71 per hr]
( review)16 years sales & business development experience - events, advertising, delegate & subscription sales. Excellent at exceeding targets. Enjoy launch projects as well as revitalising existing ones!
- business developer, Southampton, Hampshire, UK [£17.65 per hr]
I am a home based freelance telemarketing / telesales consultant that enjoys selling, searching for clients, exceeding my targets. I am a very focused and determined person.
- Seller 244053, Redditch, Worcestershire, UK [£44.12 per hr]
I am specialist appointment generator that is prepared to put her money where her mouth is. You will only pay per booked appointment and these will meet your criteria. I have a reputation for getting ..
- Business Development Consultant, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK [£41.18 per hr]
( review)Business Development, Channel Management, Account Management, Telemarketing, Lead Generation, Pitches and Presentations, PR Strategy Implementation, Small Business Management.